Pakistan in Sri Lanka

jan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
this series is coming up in srilnka is in good form which ever team perform well will win the series
leave your thoughts below;)

malik should open with butt only in one day series thanks

does any one know the shedule for this series if you know pleasw post it

shoib want be fit or onedayers so pak better call new bowler like arshad who is sec faster bowler in the world after shaoib

Fixtures Vs Sri Lanka:

Wed 15 Mar Sri Lanka v Pakistan, 1st ODI Colombo (SSC)

Fri 17 Mar Sri Lanka v Pakistan, 2nd ODI Colombo (RPS)

Sun 19 Mar Sri Lanka v Pakistan, 3rd ODI Colombo (RPS)

Sun 26-30 SL v Pak, 1st Test Kandy

Mon 03-07 SL v Pak, 2nd Test Colombo

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
cool cool , best of luck as always Pakistan.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
All the best to Pakistan! Unless they're playing India, I support them! They have a team with entertaining players like Afridi, Inzamam, Akthar, etc

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
First match starts after a month. Sri Lanka are really great at home, but Pakistan have won a lot of series there in Sri Lanka. But Sri Lanka has shown some great composure in Australia. It will be a good contest between these two countries.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
If Murali plays well then Sri Lanka will probably win the test series, but Pakistan could do on their form.

I predict:
Sri lanka win the tests
Pakistan the ODI's :).

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Nah, Pakistan are better of winning both (??) :D

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
If Sri Lanka are at home, because of their pitches and Murali, they'll probably win the tests, they can beat anyone if Murali plays well on their pitches.

jan

School Cricketer
Drewska said:
If Sri Lanka are at home, because of their pitches and Murali, they'll probably win the tests, they can beat anyone if Murali plays well on their pitches.

yesh but dont forget we have danish kaneria who took 7 wickets in one innings when srilnka tour pak in 2004 but murli was unfit on that time

Last edited:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ye. The Pakistan spinners need to perform well for a Pakistan win. As there anyone else apart from Kaneria?

jan

School Cricketer
Drewska said:
Ye. The Pakistan spinners need to perform well for a Pakistan win. As there anyone else apart from Kaneria?

i think other youngster spinner will get chance to support kaneria arshad khan sucks :crying

Last edited:

hassan

International Coach
ok btw who is arshad the 2nd fastest bowler??????????

I reck Pakistan will win if they perform like they have donee v India in final test and 1st one dayer but if they continue their poor recent form then i think they will struggle.Pakistan are gonna miss SHoaib i reckon

jan

School Cricketer
hassan1823 said:

I reck Pakistan will win if they perform like they have donee v India in final test and 1st one dayer but if they continue their poor recent form then i think they will struggle.Pakistan are gonna miss SHoaib i reckon

i am talking about arshad khan who is inzi friend

prarara

International Cricketer
hassan1823 said:

India could well have won the first one dayer...but I think SL will win the Tests and Pak the ODIs.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well, Pakistan is better equipped to win the test matches!

I feel Sri lanka might sneak through in the ODI's but Pakistan are definitelt a better side than the Sri lankans!

So I predict pakistan to win both! But I rate Sri lanka's chances higher in the ODI's.

Users who are viewing this thread