Pakistan Revolving Door Thread (now with more Jabba)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Enough of Butt's pictures. Getting back to the topic, there is no news as to him being sacked. Though many would rejoice at such a news. Also Ehsan Mani is least likely to take over. From what I had heard, Mani stays in the United Kingdom and heading the PCB means a shift back to Pakistan.
Also ,kindly refrain from posting topics without valid news sources.
It was initially reported in Pakistani TV media and outlets, namely Samaa TV and ARY Digital.

The same channels also named Ehsan Mani as a likely replacement.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Younus Khan returns to Pakistan side

Younus and Ijaz Butt had a meeting, and now Younus has been included in the ODI and test squads for the series against South Africa.

Intriguing.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Listening to Test Match Sofa (a highly reliable source!) they said that the main reason as a Yousuf isn't going to make the tour through injury, so they turned to Younus.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Younis enters.... Yousuf exit.... Same old story

Injury or no injury, this is the actual reason :sarcasm;)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I will personally take Younus over Yousuf any day. Younas has got guts and can actually field. He has been the best Pakistani fielder over the last decade.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Might be just a rumour then. Well, they would all love to have him, given the excellent leader he had been for the ICC.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
^^ Maybe not in the ODIs. Younus starts slowly, and if he does end up getting a 50 or so its allright, but when he fails the team is left in the bigger whole.

If only this was sorted out earlier, he could be leading Pakistan in the TESTs. I reckon he is Pakistans best/only option there.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
If only this was sorted out earlier, he could be leading Pakistan in the TESTs. I reckon he is Pakistans best/only option there.

you never know.. he still might after Misbah pulls a hamstring while walking to the toilet....

Users who are viewing this thread