Pakistan Revolving Door Thread (now with more Jabba)

One BUTT gone. The real party will be when the second one goes. (Salman)

No there is nothing proved against him yet and he is a good player the best opener in Pakistan right now and we need him

I am getting this feeling that people are up to him because he hits hundreds against particularly one team

No there is nothing proved against him yet and he is a good player the best opener in Pakistan right now and we need him

So what? You need both Aamer and Asif too. So should we forget all allegations just because you need the players?

I am getting this feeling that people are up to him because he hits hundreds against particularly one team

:facepalm

Yeah i am gonna forget all these things if nothing gets prove because you can't punish anyone on the basis of fake allegations

We don't need him.He is a ████ player.
:facepalm

Have you found any better opener than him? no because the reality is that we don't have anyone and even his average is better than some middle order players who are considered the back bone of our team.He was the highest scorer for us in Australian tour and on England tour till he played

razahood added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Have you been living under a rock?

Why? because i am being realistic? mate forgetting all the things that have not proved yet is like living under a rock? alas!

razahood added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

What are you gonna do if someone make a fake video against Sachin? will you ban him? no you won't

It's really sad that you people are trying to punish a man for just fake allegations Wow what a justice

razahood added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

@ DR9

greart post man :laugh a team which is not getting even 100 on the board don't need a player who has been consistent for them wow keep it up and you are gonna be next PCB chairman :p

Last edited:
What are you gonna do if someone make a fake video against Sachin? will you ban him? no you won't

It's really sad that you people are trying to punish a man for just fake allegations Wow what a justice

The video wasn't faked. The money was which had been stamped was found in the Hotel rooms of the players by the police. They're guilty get over it.

Let the Scotland Yard report coming i was not blindly supporting them my point was if they aren't guilty they should comeback in team but if they are then must be banned

Because they haven't broke any laws in England. And the ICC have banned them because they have concrete evidence against them.

No still no official ban from ICC they just banned them until the investigation is completed.And i think they should contact you because you have found some proves against the players Icc Didn't yet

Users who are viewing this thread