PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
T20 is nothing...................

You'all should fear that you would have to play the qualifiers which will be an immense shame :yes
You're always here on this thread, laughing at us when Pakistan lose and reminding us that LOs "aren't real cricket" or some other bullsh*t like that when we win. If you can't make any noteworthy contribution to the discussion, then keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wahab is the perfect stereotype of the Pakistani cricketer : one step maddening, one step conquering.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have no doubt that the Pakistani media is by far the most pathetic along with Bangladesh.
You forgot the Indian one, with the likes of Arnab Goswami.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thrice in five games.
You're just over exaggerating Pakistan, just like the others on this forum. I bet next you're going to say that Root is Hasans bunny

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Ignore the spammers guys. Just celebrate the victory and wait for next venture against West Indies. Excited for first up T-20 matches :)

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Ignore the spammers guys. Just celebrate the victory and wait for next venture against West Indies. Excited for first up T-20 matches :)
You have to look at the tour as a whole instead of talking about a game. Pakistan should be happy the way they performed in England, but the ODI's were a let down. If I played for Pak, I would be pretty happy to with my team. England is a difficult tour, hopefully they will gain some confidence aganist the West Indies.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You forgot the Indian one, with the likes of Arnab Goswami.

There is a HUGE difference. While Goswami can talk a LOT of rubbish, he will not call people 'black or white.' I repeat, Bangladesh and Pakistan have THE WORST media and TV people going around in cricket. The big difference is that the Pakistani fans and cricketers are more like the world over. Bangladesh in that aspect is worse than their own media and that's saying something.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It doesn't matter really that its a one-off or a best of three series, what matter is the performance, And on a particular day and particular match I feel that it deserves rave and applause not because after (YEARS) of disappointment but because of the All-Round performance on a given day. It was certainly not by Luck but by skill and eagerness to end on a High Note! I being a Pakistan fan can relate to what I wrote and some Pakistani fans here as well. Its about the spirit. We have been below par in T20 cricket relative to other countries who worked so hard domestically to improve their T20 and One Day game standards, Despite that Pakistan is capable enough to pull the matches into their favors. This reflects their passion and talent for the game which many underestimate. Nevertheless, Still a lot of work to do ofcourse.

As far as Azhar Ali place in ODI goes. I will reserve my view here and not final on my word that he can be the replacement of Younis Khan in One days. Sharjeel need to be seen more. Let's see how he goes. I still have doubts.

Agree with you on Umar Akmal thing.

Are you just posting for the heck of it my friend?

1) I have also been saying the same. Pakistan are nowhere in limited overs cricket and this one off doesn't suddenly change it.
2) Everyone knows Pakistan have talent. The whole world knows it and I've said it aeons of time here. Don't argue for the heck of it.
3) The fact you rate Azhar, or are reserved about Azhar as an ODI player shows how outdated the Pakistanis are in limited overs. Is there one 50 over player in the English side not in the T20 side? Think about what I'm saying.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Are you just posting for the heck of it my friend?

1) I have also been saying the same. Pakistan are nowhere in limited overs cricket and this one off doesn't suddenly change it.
2) Everyone knows Pakistan have talent. The whole world knows it and I've said it aeons of time here. Don't argue for the heck of it.
3) The fact you rate Azhar, or are reserved about Azhar as an ODI player shows how outdated the Pakistanis are in limited overs. Is there one 50 over player in the English side not in the T20 side? Think about what I'm saying.

Its not really arguing for the heck of it. Just posting What I feel and way I see Pakistan Cricket and my confidence on the abilities of Team Green who surprizes everyone and you can't take away what the team strength is :) We are talking a bit differently I am seeing a bright future and my opinions are reflecting that. So my talk is in that context while you are considering the present situation. Its all fine

As far as Azhar goes, The talent eye differs. I can't comment on him, Need to see him more play

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
We are talking a bit differently I am seeing a bright future
A bright future of one game?! You must be joking. It''s like saying that one game in the West Indies, the 2nd test and West Indies drew the match against India. Anyone could over rate them and then instead they lost the next game and the game after that is was just rain. Pakistan had a lot of talent, but then why are you ranked 9th. Your Team Is in Danger Of playing the World Cup qualifiers ( I don't they will though) Saying you have a bright future over one fricken game doesn't make any sense at all. You could barely score.over 300 until the last game in the ODI''s. What makes you think Pak can beat Aus in the one dayers this winter?? They will crush you if you are not able.to score over 300. It's like saying SL has a bright future after winning that one ODI

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
A bright future of one game?! You must be joking. It''s like saying that one game in the West Indies, the 2nd test and West Indies drew the match against India. Anyone could over rate them and then instead they lost the next game and the game after that is was just rain. Pakistan had a lot of talent, but then why are you ranked 9th. Your Team Is in Danger Of playing the World Cup qualifiers ( I don't they will though) Saying you have a bright future over one fricken game doesn't make any sense at all. You could barely score.over 300 until the last game in the ODI''s. What makes you think Pak can beat Aus in the one dayers this winter?? They will crush you if you are not able.to score over 300. It's like saying SL has a bright future after winning that one ODI

At the moment, I am just talking about T20's and Test Cricket. As far as one day and overall things are concerned. Just wait and watch and don't jealous ;)

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
At the moment, I am just talking about T20's and Test Cricket. As far as one day and overall things are concerned. Just wait and watch and don't jealous ;)
I'm not jealous you idiot. My post had nothing to do with jealously. There's nothing positive to dig from my post to say I'm jealous. I think you're just overconfident now and you are talking crap. You are hilarious you overrate Pakistan just because they won one game. That's it. What you said is stupid. You can't have a bright future just because you won just 2 lo's games. Zimbabwe can win one match somehow and that doesn't mean they have a bright future. You have no facts to back it up besides that Pak has a lot of great talent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread