Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Lankans should be embarrassed at this performance.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
This review fight has been more competitive than the Ashes.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
I'm not paying full attention but has there just been three reviews in three balls?
Wow, so there has. A unsuccessful one from Pak and two successful ones from SL. Naseem is making Kusal Mendis look like Ajantha Mendis.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sri Lanka perhaps need to looks at playing SriBall. Every team needs its own pair of balls. Currently Sri Lanka do not have the balls (obviously since the match is over).

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hopefully this series will give enough confidence in the likes of Abdullah, Saud and Salman to succeed in Australia too. That series is a long time away though, so i hope there will be a couple tour matches to prepare. After the end of the World Cup, we have an empty schedule for a month, so it should not be hard to organise.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Sri Lanka perhaps need to looks at playing SriBall. Every team needs its own pair of balls. Currently Sri Lanka do not have the balls (obviously since the match is over).
You can propagate the idea of SriBall all you want, but you know BangBall is where it's really at

Bevab

Staff Member
I think this is the worst test defeat ever for Sri Lanka at home or at the least it is close to it. Superb achievement by the Pakistani side to dominate in an away game in such a fashion. There’s plenty of positives tor them to take home and further build on. As for Sri Lanka… this was beyond embarrassing as I said earlier. They were very close to making the WTC final last cycle and they’ve probably blown their chance in this one right at the start. A lot of tough questions must be asked of both the individuals and the collective side… I can only think of Dhananjaya de Silva earning a reprieve.

Users who are viewing this thread