Bonus 1 Abdul Razzaq
Bonus 2 Mohammad Yousuf
Bonus 3 Brian Lara
Bonus 4 Danish Kaneria

I think my team is Ok....

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I created the game, but yesterday I had in my mind that I needed to do something, but I didn't remember what. And now I know. I would have made Gayle my captain with Gul, Kaneria and Taylor as the bowlers.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I forgot about this too, I didn't know it was starting this late. I probably would have made Gayle captain too.

Smack

School Cricketer
Gayles good form has to end at some point. I went with Inzi as captain. Hope Dave Mohammad can take some wickets, he's my punt.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well, Inzamam went with a duck and somehow I had a feeling that he wouldn't score much. I think Taylor will the most wicket taker from West Indies. And didn't expect Malik to hit a fifty from batting at number 6.

Octavius

Club Cricketer
wow inzi as captain after a big layoff, big call! I got Gayle as captain but unfortyunately i swapped out Gul fior Bravo so that i could have Malik as my al rounder, ah well swings and roundabouts.

luckily i have Lara and Yousuf as bonus players. I too have Dave Mohammed, i took all 4 spin bowling options (Kaneria, Gayle, Mohammed and Malik, and left out sarwan.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well whoever has Mohammad Yousuf as captain will be on top, since I've got a feeling he will get some more runs tomorrow. Normally scorpion_rulez has him.

sid_19840

International Coach
Cant believe that I forgot to pick Yousuf,actually I wanted to pick him but picked Younis Khan by mistake as I was in a hurry,the names are a bit similar.Anyway Im out of this one,wonder how many times Ive said that? :p

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Inzi my captain gone on 0, and i was in so hurry to create a team that i even didnt look at it after that, and now realised that i picked omari banks instead of kaneria, and now thats crapped

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
Well whoever has Mohammad Yousuf as captain will be on top, since I've got a feeling he will get some more runs tomorrow. Normally scorpion_rulez has him.
yes trust him the most when it comes to batting as he is also in his peak form so who wouldn't mind making him the captain just missing Malik in my lineup though.. :rolleyes:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I was waiting back then for Gayle's fitness, but it seems it would have been better if I had posted my team beforehand.

But the team I had in mind would be pretty good.

Octavius

Club Cricketer
Gayle getting out cheaply will ruin my chances i think. Yousuf is better than i ever imagined, the ball was still doing a little bit for the WI bowlers but he gets into position so well that he made it all look so simple even against very good balls. He had a couple of minor slips but the WI failed to capitalise.

At least i have him as a bonus player (like everyone else i presume)

ZexyZahid said:
I was waiting back then for Gayle's fitness, but it seems it would have been better if I had posted my team beforehand.

But the team I had in mind would be pretty good.

you could try putting in a provisional team and then fine tuning it just before play starts, thats what i do, that way the major team decisions are made with plenty of time to consider local conditions and form. Then you just swap a couple of players around at the last minute and hope you dont curse your changes as play starts :upray

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Actually I had that in my mind also two and one day before the match, but I forgot about to add my team too. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread