Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Zimbabwe

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia, I am not cheering some idiots that only win!! :p
I was so glad when England beat the crap out of them in the ICC, I felt a tare when England lost to WINDIES in the final..hehe I don't like England, I like Vaughan and those Pakistani players they got :p but I don't like WINDIES after they beating Pak in the semis! :crying

rahulk666

International Cricketer
h-mAin said:
Australia, I am not cheering some idiots that only win!! :p
I was so glad when England beat the crap out of them in the ICC, I felt a tare when England lost to WINDIES in the final..hehe I don't like England, I like Vaughan and those Pakistani players they got :p but I don't like WINDIES after they beating Pak in the semis! :crying

h-main come on dude... its only a game... If indian fans start crying for the finals they have lost I am sure it would be fill up the Indian ocean.

I feel strongly though that SL have this knack of playing well in finals. They are a strong team to beat in sub-continent.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Yea..but why Pakistan always **** it up in the final or in the semis, I know they loose, everywone can loose in Final or semi..but why they loose so badly? In the wc final 1999 icc champions trophy 2004 semi and this one also..and many other also probably..always loose badly...just impress the hole damn tournament and when it comes to the real deal...that's my Pakistan :p

Users who are viewing this thread