Women's Asia Cup

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sureshot said:
Oh and there would've been white people who objected to the black slaves so don't generalise.

The fact is that Asia couldn't give a toss about Human rights and never will.

Most of them didn't. But off course there were brave enough people to put a hold to this.

And isn't a problem of Asia. Eastern Europe, Africa, South America, Middle America have these kind of problems too.

andrew_nixon said:
Just try and get it into your head that to restrict people from watching a quality game of cricket simply due to the fact that they have a penis between their legs is a 19th Century atitude to have. This is the 21st century we're living in, and you are happy with a ruling that puts Pakistan in the dark ages.

In closing I would like to point out that Planet Cricket has a zero tolerance policy on discrimination of all kinds, including sex discrimination.

Actually I am saying to stop this discussion and told to talk about the cricket for a couple of times now. But you just wanted to pursue this. I don't care what people think, but keep that then for yourselves. But making a fool of some country, especially since this is my country, off course I will respond. And 60 or 100 years ago ?sn't that long ago in the eyes of mankind, which has been living on earth for centuries.

Just like I said keep the focus now on cricket.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Can help but get into this, slightly offtopic, debate.

I can reverse this question too: not long time ago coloured people used to be slaves for the white people. By that time white people didn't see anything wrong with that too.
Well, now the whole world acknowledges the fact that it was wrong. You seem to be of the view that what is going on in Pakistan is not wrong. Would you mind justifying that, Please? Give your honest opinion on that.

Would you have a problem if a country said that they did not want white people watching their games, for reasons of culture?
I am sure Andrew would like you to answer the question.

Last edited:

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
India is going to win for sure! :happy

andrew_nixon said:
denying people the oppurtunity to see some top class cricket simply because of their gender is just crazy

A perfect example of Sexism :) I believe "All men are equal"

prarara

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
Most of them didn't. But off course there were brave enough people to put a hold to this.

And isn't a problem of Asia. Eastern Europe, Africa, South America, Middle America have these kind of problems too.

Actually I am saying to stop this discussion and told to talk about the cricket for a couple of times now. But you just wanted to pursue this. I don't care what people think, but keep that then for yourselves. But making a fool of some country, especially since this is my country, off course I will respond. And 60 or 100 years ago ?sn't that long ago in the eyes of mankind, which has been living on earth for centuries.

Just like I said keep the focus now on cricket.

I appologize, but I do believe that the issue is related to cricket. To me, the beauty of cricket is that in its true sense it is not only colour blind, but blind to gender. I can not say what is right or wrong, but I can only use a relational comparison; thus, with this lens, we can clearly see that laws that deny a group privileges and rights which others enjoy are, in the least, restrictive.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
I wouldn't generalise all of Asia with that brush. A few Asian countries have respect for human rights, especially Japan.

And I would like Zahid to answer this:

Would you have a problem if a country said that they did not want white people watching their games, for reasons of culture?

I see you typed another lines here, when I was replying.

About Japan: asks China how they feel about this.

About the last question: from my current position, I would say no. There is difference between race and gender. But if you somewhere encounter a follower of Mugabe, you can expect what kind of response you will get.

And that's the last thing I want to say about it. I don't want to spend any time with all the bullsh*tting around here.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
ZexyZahid said:
About the last question: from my current position, I would say no. There is difference between race and gender.
No? But your current position is that you would say yes. You are accepting a ruling that prevents men from seeing games for reasons of culture.

Now, please, justify the ruling the PCB have made in this case.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Just a thought I had....... the head of the ICC and the head of the ACC are unable to watch this tournament. Doesn't that sound stupid to you?

Sureshot

Executive member
ZZ, would you not have a problem then if the ECB ban women pakistani cricket fans from the series this summer?

ZexyZahid said:
And isn't a problem of Asia.

So Asia doesn't have a problem with Human Rights? Do i laugh or cry?

China, violates alot of human rights, but no ones does anything because of the ammount of people in the country, i mean come on, in parts of China, women who already have a child and then get pregnant get killed!

prarara

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
I see you typed another lines here, when I was replying.

About Japan: asks China how they feel about this.

About the last question: from my current position, I would say no. There is difference between race and gender. But if you somewhere encounter a follower of Mugabe, you can expect what kind of response you will get.

And that's the last thing I want to say about it. I don't want to spend any time with all the bullsh*tting around here.
I'm sure you're talking about the Rape of Nanking; many Japanese are very penitent about that part of their history. They really have tried to make up for their past mistakes, yet playing the 'you did it too' card never excuses the disparaging of basic privileges and rights.

India wins by 10 wickets again! Great job!

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
I can't believe, India is this good and they still didn't won the world cup. Is their team/player ratings for woman's cricket?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Big_Boss said:
I can't believe, India is this good and they still didn't won the world cup. Is their team/player ratings for woman's cricket?
No official ones, although my website has team rankings, of course.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Well, the Asia cup is being played with teams that have not had much exposure to international cricket. So I'm sure teams like England and Australia can more than compete with India, when it comes to World Cups and such.

Sureshot

Executive member

prarara

International Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
No official ones, although my website has team rankings, of course.

Why is it that on your rankings India is among the higher ranked numbers? I have no problem with this, but I don't understand your ranking system.

Users who are viewing this thread