Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easthouse

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Replay of a "bowled" delivery. I would like to see the "broadcast view" when I bowl a batsman with a cracker...... not the side view on the moment the stumps are broken... Bowling a snorter should have the rewards of showing the full reply from the bowlers perspective and how exactly the batsmen was beaten.

raaja4773

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Plz add world cup in career mode :)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I would like the fielding animation on the boundary to be corrected....It is more like coming to the left or right side and run back to the boundary when it should be like running towards the boundary and trying to save it....

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
AI field settings, with bowler fatigue coming in second.

100% agree.

As I play career as a batsman, I absolutely hate playing against the same field in every format, against every opposition, in every competition.

There was a suggestion that the AI should "adapt" to you, but i am into my 5th season now and not seen any evidence of that at all

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
100% agree.

As I play career as a batsman, I absolutely hate playing against the same field in every format, against every opposition, in every competition.

There was a suggestion that the AI should "adapt" to you, but i am into my 5th season now and not seen any evidence of that at all

The one thing you do see is that your batting partner who's well set on 70 odd gets a field with 4 slips and a silly point and smashes it everywhere. Whereas you, a new batsman coming in, gets a spread field with wide off, cover, long on, square leg, fine leg etc. It's as if the AI is thinking "Ha! Here comes the career player so let me troll him."

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Leave button must be playable by just pointing or using LAS [foot movement] to be used effectively...Current assign is hard as you have to press R3 and the direction...So its hardly used but if it is assigned using LAS only then can be used more often then now for sure.....

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What about the slog sweep??

There's no way to play slog sweep with the current control scheme as bumper buttons (L1 & R1) override the trigger buttons (L2 & R2). Thus is you play a sweep (L1) and want to slog the shot (L2) button, pressing L2 will be of no use as L1 will override L2. This issue can be resolved if you map sweep shot to R1 instead of L1 and then you can play a slog sweep by pressing R1 & L2, but in that case you won't be able to play a lofted advance down the shot (L1 & L2 with the new control scheme).

sukhish

School Cricketer
The one thing you do see is that your batting partner who's well set on 70 odd gets a field with 4 slips and a silly point and smashes it everywhere. Whereas you, a new batsman coming in, gets a spread field with wide off, cover, long on, square leg, fine leg etc. It's as if the AI is thinking "Ha! Here comes the career player so let me troll him."

Ohh man that's so freaking funny and true! I just can't stop laughing...lolz!

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Its there in the game already press L2 and R2 to play aggressive ground shot...

I don't know how these aggressive shots are meant to work. The number of times I've been caught playing an aggressive ground shot is ridiculous. I can understand if I play the ball early, etc however if I want to hit the ball into the ground, 9/10 times I'll do it.

Alberts

International Coach
I don't know how these aggressive shots are meant to work. The number of times I've been caught playing an aggressive ground shot is ridiculous. I can understand if I play the ball early, etc however if I want to hit the ball into the ground, 9/10 times I'll do it.

You're playing poor strokes and timing it wrong then. Aggressive ground shot controls aren't just a magic "everything along the ground" control, just like defensive shots aren't a magic "I won't get out" shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread