Patch for BLIC

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i remember RG saying they will release a patch on the release date for BLIC.. is there any info on this? maybe they will include a patch where we can replace all the fake names or maybe with autoplay on it :happy

sameer0807

Club Cricketer
sohail said:
where we can replace all the fake names or maybe with autoplay on it :happy
autoplay would be fun...but too bad I will only play this game on xbox....but i hope xbox peeps will get a patch or something via xbox live.

rubbergenius

Club Cricketer
Update on this - I never said there would be a patch - I said we would support the game with patches if needed.

No patch is needed so far so there isn't one tomorrow. But we'll certainly monitor the feedback and if there's any technical problems then we'll build a patch.

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
rubbergenius said:
Update on this - I never said there would be a patch - I said we would support the game with patches if needed.

No patch is needed so far so there isn't one tomorrow. But we'll certainly monitor the feedback and if there's any technical problems then we'll build a patch.

:eek: Very surprising What if everything stays the same!?

Last edited:

mareen

Club Cricketer
love the way codemasters act!

they listen to all of us :d

ricky1988

Club Cricketer
huh they said before there would be a patch the day it was released

D_C

School Cricketer
No they didn't say that. They said what Rubbergenius said.

However note that Rubbert said "technical problems", nor gamplay issues or improvements!

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
rubbergenius said:

Technical problems? What about gameplay enhancing fixes? Such as the bowling speed problems. They can even be optional patches? And things like where catches are always found and at the same height and how the shots played by the user are always going for fours and sixes with barely a bobble, in the same point every time?

And I was under the influence that Codies were great for this kinda stuff? Maybe I was wrong...

ricky1988

Club Cricketer
rubbergenius said:

U are a liar never listen to what we want

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's untrue. Try getting some gorilla from EA to listen to what you want.

Demon_fire

School Cricketer
Ricky1988 i must admit that you are a moron. Learn to behave plz. isnt it enough that someone from codemasters is here annd listening to all your suggestions. you should apologise to rubbergenius for calling him liar.

Users who are viewing this thread