Patch General discussion

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Online Cricket Games Owned
First time I heard this. Will be good to try and get a feel for where players are from a different angle

Yeah, I was at the non-strikers end and accidentally pressed L2. It's a really good addition. It's helpful so you know where the fielders are so you can choose to run or not when the AI hits it.

madman981

Club Captain
so can i confirm, as well as the run out fielders issues, the linking issue will be fixed in this patch also?

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i live in the US, i ordered the game from uae, will i have to login to a uae account to get the patch?

Phineas

Club Cricketer
I have read that there is soon to be a patch for the game, but I cannot seem to find out exactly what it will cover on Big Ant's profile.
Can someone please confirm what is included in the patch and roughly when it will be ready to use.
Thanks guys.

mrzdt

Club Captain
I have read that there is soon to be a patch for the game, but I cannot seem to find out exactly what it will cover on Big Ant's profile.
Can someone please confirm what is included in the patch and roughly when it will be ready to use.
Thanks guys.

Really?

You are serious?

Se7rn

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Scroll up a couple of posts and you will find your answer.

To be released in a couple of weeks according to Ross. No definite time frame.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Instead of having all these great ideas for starting threads, it would be far more helpful if you did the necessary reading of the posts by Ross about the subject and collected information relevant to the topic prior to starting the thread.

instead of complaining about all these new threads you should put thread creation on mod-approval for a few months. getting unmanageable now.

Phineas

Club Cricketer
Scroll up a couple of posts and you will find your answer.

To be released in a couple of weeks according to Ross. No definite time frame.

Thank you. It doesn't load properly on the phone and I can only see about 2 paragraphs. :thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
instead of complaining about all these new threads you should put thread creation on mod-approval for a few months. getting unmanageable now.

A bit draconian, but "when is the patch coming out" is the new "when is the release date"

Users who are viewing this thread