Patch General discussion

At least we can rest easy knowing that the PS4 seems to be well and truly winning the console battle at the moment. Then again, from what I've heard Microsoft have been bleeding money from the Xbox division since well before the Xbone.

I assume us poor offline console users wont be able to get the patch easily then

How do you normally get patches? (Or post on here? If it is by phone the hotspot may be an answer.)

I assume us poor offline console users wont be able to get the patch easily then

There's pretty much no legit reason you can't get your Xbox online if you aren't a Kalahari tribesman

There's pretty much no legit reason you can't get your Xbox online if you aren't a Kalahari tribesman

Well I do live near the kalahari and I've had to drive across town to find a suitable uncapped connection. I hope my drive wasn't wasted and this patch comes out soon

Well I do live near the kalahari and I've had to drive across town to find a suitable uncapped connection. I hope my drive wasn't wasted and this patch comes out soon

Refresh refresh refresh...

Honestly though it's 7mb, I know you saffas are a bit backwards but you can't be that capped.

my wifi doesn;t work on xbox coz of some isp issue... but I have been using the bridge connection technique to connect my laptop to xbox and connect the internet.

I find the ignorance of many people on this forum quite astounding...Im also from SA and many people dont understand that in this day and age it can still be an issue to have a dedicated and affordable internet connection.

I feel your pain though, luckily for me I don't live in an obscure small town where it can definitely be an issue to get online....flip, lack of running water isnt even that far fetched in many places here.

Microsoft absolutely stinks. Is there any word that ANYONE has been able to download the Xbox version of the patch yet? I have zero faith in MS and I don't have the confidence to rule out them having messed up the rollout somehow.

No clue whats their problem in putting up the patch.....!!

sorry
keyboard error

how to get the patch without psn login?

How do you normally get patches? (Or post on here? If it is by phone the hotspot may be an answer.)

I have done it manually before with games like Fifa, downloading off the internet. Unfortunately my network provider cuts off my internet whenever I try to tether or use my phone as a hotspot.

If I could get my Xbox online do you think I would be mentioning this. I dont have the internet at home, so what if it makes me a godless heathen bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread