MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW can you tell me if the fielders have been toned down at all?
It's hard to say at this point whether the fielders have been toned down, or if the fielding has been toned down.

It's one of them that's for sure.

Slugger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How toned down were the fielders? Grey almost? Or toned down to nearly white?

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ross, from Matt`s comments on the patch it looks like the bowlers issue of losing speed very quickly has been fixed. It that the case? Can you confirm. For me, its a serious bug since it takes a lot away from the gameplay. Also, with the speeds not going up even after a break (not even the next innings!) the bowlers bowl at 90 kph for the entire test match.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
How long are we likely going to be waiting? I'm in my 10th game with my career batter...just when you think you've mastered the block 24 (49) a superhuman runout! So frustrating...

outbreak

Club Captain
I know this patch wasn't going to mess with difficulty, does that include not adding amateur to career mode? I believe the comment I saw was they didn't want to tweak the bat and ball balance yet but I don't see how adding amateur changes anything for people who want to play on a higher difficulty?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The patch does not change the difficulty options in career mode.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have a question for ross matt

Ross Matt, the planet cricket legend. I will tell my children tales of the great Ross Matt and his almighty administrating/company running abilities.

Toonga

Club Cricketer
Is there any chance the issue of not being able to select alternate venues for different tests in a test series will be resolved soon?

Dannyburke

Club Captain
I searched in here for store (PSN is too short) so apologies if this has been asked but will the patch be available in all PSN stores?

If not is there a possibility for it to be hosted and downloaded on pc?

Appears it can be done, so this would help users in random locations.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I searched in here for store (PSN is too short) so apologies if this has been asked but will the patch be available in all PSN stores?

If not is there a possibility for it to be hosted and downloaded on pc?

Appears it can be done, so this would help users in random locations.

Worst case scenario, you will need to create a UK psn account on your ps3 to get the patch. It's not a big deal and can be done in 5 mins or thereabouts and it will definitely be quicker and much more convenient than updating via PC.

Dannyburke

Club Captain
You think? Save to USB, plug it in and update from there seems pretty straight forward!

I mean creating a PSN account on the UK store wont be an issue, but was just looking at the options.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You think? Save to USB, plug it in and update from there seems pretty straight forward!

I mean creating a PSN account on the UK store wont be an issue, but was just looking at the options.

But creating a UK psn account doesn't need anything at all. You essentially create a new user/account on ps3, specify region or country as UK, provide a UK address (any address found on google would do) and you are done. Everytime you get a new patch, the game will install it automatically and instantaneously.

Robslingdog

School Cricketer
Can anyone tell me that in the new patch that in carrer mode that 'batsmen' wont be opening the bowling? And bowling more than 'bowlers'? As in mine the leading wicket takers are all batsmen.

Users who are viewing this thread