Patches

G

Gilchrist

Great, as soon as I spread some around, reps for you again mate!

qwertychooka

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lonie_from_50 said:
There is a patch on cricketweb called SHCC...Southern Hemasphere Cricket Captain. This is where all 18 county sides are transformed to 6 teams from South Africa, New Zealand and ofcourse, Australia. But is on ICC 2002.
Thanks to Darko for that one :) trust me, I was on CricketWeb whilst he was making it.
A quality update for ICC 2002.

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
hi, im not sure if this is the right thread to post this or not, but whut the heack since it's about patches i guess i just will. OKay umm i had the gilchrist wk equipment into the game in my old computer. Now i recieved a new computer and the game and patches were working fine. Infact, the graphics are ten times better on this. But i just download the gilchrest wk kit a few minutes ago and it wont wrk. I really want it guys. Any tips? Do u noe how i can solve this?

lonie_from_50

Club Cricketer
This is the ICC 2005 Board, and patches for this game thread...i am guessing this is for either EA Sports Cricket or BLIC, try the respective boards.

qwertychooka said:
Thanks to Darko for that one :) trust me, I was on CricketWeb whilst he was making it.
A quality update for ICC 2002.

Yeah, I am SIX AND OUT on cricketweb, but might look for a name change considering I am known around the forums as Lonie_From_50 chooka.

qwertychooka

School Cricketer
lonie_from_50 said:
Yeah, I am SIX AND OUT on cricketweb, but might look for a name change considering I am known around the forums as Lonie_From_50 chooka.
Gotcha. I'm chooka_nick there, coz I registered with Qwertychooka years ago and it just wont let me sign in.
You're the Collingwood guy?

zuhair250

School Cricketer
can anyone make a patch that teams like bangladesh and zimbabve get at leats a three test match series instead of 2

Users who are viewing this thread