Youth player Name changer patch V1.1

Allrounder18

Banned
Hey guys u can use this patch to change your future youth (Regen) players name currently this patch changes the new youth name in to Pakistani or muslims name and the most important thing is this that u dont have to start a new game to see the affect of this patch ,currently this patch is for Pakistani fan as the new county youth team name will be pakistani but in future I will expand this patch according to your responses.

Any one help me find the the file for the fore names of asian countries which names are so pathetic so that we can have proper names for different countries.
good luck.
Instruction

open the given f_eng file using word pad and then copy all the text ,then go to
X:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2006 Ashes\Data folder and find the file namely f_eng and open it in word pad and overrite the text
Repeat the above procedure for n_eng file and now you have done it
one more thing u can add as many names as you want to the given file(downloaded) but remember two steps on the top there is a name counter so if u add ten more names to the downloaded file add ten to the name counter eg from 104 to 114 and then select and copy all the text and use the above procedure to change the names of youth players.

you will see the affect of your new youth team which will generate next season.

Attachments

• Data.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 34
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
do you know whic file is for the aus regen names? there appears to be eng, sri lanka, windies, pak, india, s africa, n zealand butnow aus file.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Hey guys u can use this patch to change your future youth (Regen) players name currently this patch changes the new youth name in to Pakistani or muslims name and the most important thing is this that u dont have to start a new game to see the affect of this patch ,currently this patch is for Pakistani fan as the new county youth team name will be pakistani but in future I will expand this patch according to your responses.

Any one help me find the the file for the fore names of asian countries which names are so pathetic so that we can have proper names for different countries.
good luck.
Instruction

open the given f_eng file using word pad and then copy all the text ,then go to
X:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2006 Ashes\Data folder and find the file namely f_eng and open it in word pad and overrite the text
Repeat the above procedure for n_eng file and now you have done it
one more thing u can add as many names as you want to the given file(downloaded) but remember two steps on the top there is a name counter so if u add ten more names to the downloaded file add ten to the name counter eg from 104 to 114 and then select and copy all the text and use the above procedure to change the names of youth players.

you will see the affect of your new youth team which will generate next season.

Can you get aan aussie one?

Is it possible to copy player names and send to other peeps?

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
the austrailian regens file is mixed with england file and also the South African Forename file is mixed with England Fore name file and there is no way to differentiate them.

Metallica_ACDC

Club Cricketer
i dont understand, i thought the game already made players names suitable for the country they are in? or is this something different?

Users who are viewing this thread