PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
The winner will be decided by a poll. The poll had been added to the entries thread. You can vote for 2days.

I am sorry to say that only 12 entries can be posted in the poll. So, we have to remove some entries if they exceed this number. This time I have removed the entery of Funknath. Hope he doesn't mind and post a better entery for the next week.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not that way! ARr! I'll do it! Next week!

Post entries in a new thread as like you did in that post,

1. **ENTRY**

2. **ENTRY**

3. **ENTRY**

etc;

and the people should decide the winner by choosing the number you like. So, if i like Number 1, i'd vote for number 1 in my post. So, the entry which get the most votes, will be the winner. Got it?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Done. ;) Check it out, i just copied your post. From next time, this process will be the first priority.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I was gonna suggest we do it the way KBC said.

I think it would be good to do it so if someone gets voted for first place that should be worth 3 points, second place 2 points and third place 1 point and then tally all the points received to see who came 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Feelin Blue? added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

KBC arent you going to do the voting in a system where the members will vote for there 3 favourite sigs? Thats what I thought you were doing when you said "entry 1, entry 2, entry 3" etc in that above post. I was thinking the voting could be done something like this:

1. somebody
2. somebody different
3. somebody different again

Then like I said earlier tally up the points and see who comes first, second and third. This way it rewards more people and even if you only get say 1 vote in 3rd position it still makes you feel a little happier that your entry has been voted.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I like what FB is saying. Lets see what KBC ahs to say at it.

PranavPathak added 21 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Sylvester deleted that poll :)

domiw

Club Cricketer
WHAT is it up already... i just started making one :p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
No matt. That's just an example and a person should only pick one of them.

No multiple votes must be allowed. Sorry, like can you vote for multiple parties in Elections?;)

From next week, the entries will remain anonymous and will be sent (PM) to PranavPathak or ME in order to avoid stealing votes through other sources.

KBChandraw added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

We should not take up the system to make everyone get points. If anyone doesn't get any point, they'll be charged and aim much bigger for the next week.

But yes, Happiness is happiness. This is only the first week, the things will be sorted out.

domiw

Club Cricketer

No multiple votes must be allowed. Sorry, like can you vote for multiple parties in Elections?;)

From next week, the entries will remain anonymous and will be sent (PM) to PranavPathak or ME in order to avoid stealing votes through other sources.

We should not take up the system to make everyone get points. If anyone doesn't get any point, they'll be charged and aim much bigger for the next week.

But yes, Happiness is happiness. This is only the first week, the things will be sorted out.

yeah this was my idea also, makes it seem more professional :)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors

I disagree there, sorry. If you get a vote for third place or second, even just one it makes you feel so much closer, and so much more determined to go fro one higher whereas say the same 2 or 3 people win for 4-5 weeks some contestants might just feel like there is no point when if there was multiple voting they might have been getting a lot of thirds or seconds even and they would have kept going.

Anyway, we wont be voting for 3 winners. We are voting for 1 winner, and 2 runners up. If you are the second or third best sig you deserve points which in the overall tally could mean you end up winning.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
No multiple voting, please. PLEASE. It's not the case as you are thinking. There are hundreds of people who can vote in this massive Community. And Multiple voting is just not getting into my mind. So, doesn't matter.

This is no such thing that every one need to have tough competition, It's about the quality of graphics, and if the best wins, doesn't matter by a margin of 20-40 votes, it's a deserving win.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
And, not all the people vote for one entry, Opinions vary. So, voting for only one entry is the purest form of getting correct results.

KBChandraw added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Is it because fa do it. ;) :p

I don't even KNOW about FA doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread