PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PSDs are not appropriate, simple, just because they take time to upload and everyone doesn't have the ever so nice facility of fast internet, instead just uploading the stock or the render will be enough. AND!, If there's any thing suspicious, then PSDs will be asked. :)..

Thanks..

fear_09

School Cricketer
let me get this clear....from next week the rule is...
I have to follow to the theme and make my signature, then pm it to Pranav or KBC with the stock and my favorite theme.
Then I do not post my signature anywhere else until the voting for that week ends.
After the Deadline, Pranav will put up all the entries in the Voting thread with Entry Numbers, and not the names of the creators, so no one will know who posted which signature, and they can't vote for their friends.
Is that the thing?

Ok well, i want to ask something, what is the use of making this rule? If Someone has to vote for his/her friend, then the person can just mail him the signature he made, and tell him to vote for that signature. Then that person is voting for his friend. Then whats the use of this rule?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
let me get this clear....from next week the rule is...
I have to follow to the theme and make my signature, then pm it to Pranav or KBC with the stock and my favorite theme.
Then I do not post my signature anywhere else until the voting for that week ends.
After the Deadline, Pranav will put up all the entries in the Voting thread with Entry Numbers, and not the names of the creators, so no one will know who posted which signature, and they can't vote for their friends.
Is that the thing?

Ok well, i want to ask something, what is the use of making this rule? If Someone has to vote for his/her friend, then the person can just mail him the signature he made, and tell him to vote for that signature. Then that person is voting for his friend. Then whats the use of this rule?

See, the rule is applying to the forum, not to e-mails or something. This is to prevent people from favouring their friends "in the forum" and PC will look into if there's anything fishy and many have been caught before. You're new here, but many have been caught doing that, the one that happened last year with simbazz and khan31. But the flames became very calm later on. :)

Other than that, you're absolutely correct.

Last edited:

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
This is a silly question but what do you mean by you have to show stock?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
The photo of the person/etc or the render you used in the artwork you've posted for Competition.

So that it Stands as a block for plagiarism, as anyone can just copy a work from other forum which is not notable to many, and gain a undeserving advantage.

This is all fliping crazy, i am confused lol. :mad: When is the next theme gonna be announced?

It will be posted on Monday along with the results of the comp.

To the numbers rule, fear_09, at least, it helps people choosing the correct entry in the comp. It's better than having names.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
where will you get 100,000 vcash BTW we can make sig of any theme!!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yes, discussions are still going on that.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
When we tell you our favourite theme does it have to be cricket. Like can I choose epl teams or something?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Why make such a simple thing so complicated?

All you have to do is post your sig and make a poll for the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread