PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, if that's so, take back at the history once. No SOTW or kind of thing went on for long. Thanks to rabs, he managed to do an outstanding competition.

But please, don't complaint just even before the first week of the comp is completed, why not have some patience and try to see the new format?

And, the theme for the next week will be posted today, so stay tuned to the "GMOTW results thread". No theme will be posted until the week's completed, which means only after the winners are announced.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
So we will find out the theme for today so we can post our stuff after the theme has been announced today?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yes, you can. But there's no point left for doing that this week as your names are already mentioned "only this week".

KBChandraw added 6 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Rules have been updated and you don't need to bother too much, what you need to do is written down. Please read it.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Just follow the things what you need to do to enter into the competition and that's simple enough. And by less, not asking to do nothing more other than that. :) If you have any "doubts", we are always here. :)..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yes, you can. Just PM Pranav as said with the entry, stock you used, and the theme you wish to have for the next week.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'd like to repeat that the entries will be closed on Friday 8:00 PM IST. And all entries will be sent to me, i.e., KBC; It's updated in the winners thread.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Just a question about the rule that says that we have to send the stock too. What if we found a cut on the internet and used that in the picture??

Pranav

ICC Board Member
You missed the fourth thread. i.e Entry's thread in the first post. Also this weeks entries can be sent in from today. Just PM Me or KBC.

PranavPathak added 19 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Edit : there is no need of the entery thread as it won't be used any longer.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As part of sticking this thread I've made a few other changes. All discussion will go into this thread, and no others will be made. I've also tried to simplify the rules a bit.

Voting will be done with a poll in this thread, I've lifted the limit on poll options that stopped this from happening last time. When the entries are in they will go in the first post underneath where the theme is currently.

The cash prizes have been reduced to be more comparable to other competitions on the site. But there is the addition of a user title for each month's overall winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread