PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Why signatures lol. I suck at signatures. I might enter this one though. Wicket keepers can also be counted as all rounders by the way so be specific.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why signatures lol. I suck at signatures. I might enter this one though. Wicket keepers can also be counted as all rounders by the way so be specific.

All-Rounders mean WK/BAT, BAT/BOWL, so specifying it isn't necessary. It's in the way people look at the meaning of all-rounders.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Ooops sorry guys but I posted my entry in my thread. Hope it doesn't matter. I won't post next weeks entry until comps finished.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
No. Remove it.

It doesn't matter if you post it for the next week.

What's the point in the making the rules?

If you do not remove it with in 24 hours, you will be disqualified.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Another mention guys. We will specially announce if "animated signatures/Avatars" are chosen as the category. If there is only "signature" or "avatar" given as the category besides the theme, then it's non-animated. Remember, please.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Another mention guys. We will specially announce if "animated signatures/Avatars" are chosen as the category. If there is only "signature" or "avatar" given as the category besides the theme, then it's non-animated. Remember, please.
Does that mean that if you say animated signature/avatar, then we can't do non-animated ones??

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Does that mean that if you say animated signature/avatar, then we can't do non-animated ones??

The competition will be in non-animated category most of the time, but if we'd mention, then the entries should be animated.

Challenges for everything. ;)

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
The competition will be in non-animated category most of the time, but if we'd mention, then the entries should be animated.

Challenges for everything. ;)
What if people don't know how to animate?? Should they go look for a tutorial?? I guess in animated competition, we should have an option for animated signatures as well.

EDIT: How much of my request is done?? No hurry but just curious:p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
What if people don't know how to animate?? Should they go look for a tutorial?? I guess in animated competition, we should have an option for animated signatures as well.

EDIT: How much of my request is done?? No hurry but just curious:p

Animated competitions will be held once in a month. And guidance will be provided for those who don't know how to animated, etc;

The requests? This isn't the right place to ask, you know that.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Only one day for sending your entries for the PC GMOTW#3 everyone.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Entries closed. All entries have been put up, and you can vote now.

If any entries are missing or if you have/see any problem with the entries, please report it. :)

Matt will set up the poll soon. :)..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Phew!! :)

Rankings Updated And Theme For The Next Week's Posted. :)..

fear_09

School Cricketer
hey since its wallpapers this time, so do we have to pm the entries as thumbnails? so that later you can put them up as thumbnails, cause the whole images itself will take time to load when u put them up for voting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread