Status
Not open for further replies.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The wait for PC is killing when all are having the fun already...

loosing interest to visit the forum unlike before the game launched when I always stayed logged in with excitement for the new launch

sadly PC release is always so late...

After soaking in so much of the excitement about the game in the lead up to the game launch, what can be done when you have no way to actually enjoy it?? None ! You eventually want to stay away from that excitement....

it has always been so in all past games but this time with so much new about the game....the wait feels too much

@HBK619 @BigAntStudios @MattW

kindly kindly....

dilshann121

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seriously, this wait for pc release date is kind of frustrating, which is not fair that still these lot cannot give us a exact release date. This wait is just way to long just get the bloody release date out.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Wait till the World Cup is over and Ashes build up start, hopefully we shall have a sure date for PC release.

dilshann121

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully by Friday we can have a pc release date.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I think it depends on how quickly they get the console bugs ironed out.From reading the threads there are still quite a few and things like the scenario mode don't seem to be very playable at the moment.been trying to buy a cheap xbox on Ebay.Epic failure first one welched on the deal as he didn't get enough and second one didn't actually have it in his hand to sell.update 3rd one allegedly on its way

Last edited:

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
so steam sale is going on noww and will end 8 june so i really really dont think that they release it now .. maybe after that .. as i said it can be 28.. or 16 july ..

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
It could be literally any date from now til the end of time for all you know.
Hopefully not the end of time lol. My guess is closer to the end of August. I’m very tempted to go out and buy a Ps4 today. Watching all these Cricket 19 videos makes me super excited to play it. And then I get to BT Games and they don’t have the game in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread