PC Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudypooh786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone have an idea when we are likely to see the game out on PC at all?

Just a shame to see this has been released for consoles but no news in regards to when us PC Gamers can enjoy the new release.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
When any World Cup fever to help potential PC sales will have waned right off...

I know the piracy stuff but to delay it that long would seem crazy to me.

D

Deleted member 187360

It'll release by the time The Ashes starts, seems fine.
It's understandable...though by looking into the gameplay on PS4 especially today, I am eager to play on PC with same sort of graphics and AI more better than any of the previous game. Hope some bugs get ruled out on PC version considering the feedback on gameplay on consoles released today.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
QUOTE="Parth1981, post: 3340183, member: 187360"]It's understandable...though by looking into the gameplay on PS4 especially today, I am eager to play on PC with same sort of graphics and AI more better than any of the previous game. Hope some bugs get ruled out on PC version considering the feedback on gameplay on consoles released today.[/QUOTE]
PC Version is always very polished.

D

Deleted member 187360

QUOTE="Parth1981, post: 3340183, member: 187360"]It's understandable...though by looking into the gameplay on PS4 especially today, I am eager to play on PC with same sort of graphics and AI more better than any of the previous game. Hope some bugs get ruled out on PC version considering the feedback on gameplay on consoles released today.
PC Version is always very polished.[/QUOTE]
Yes ...have Ashes Cricket 17..played for a while. ...been best game till now after DBC 14. Let's see if this is even better with Cricket 19 with vast improvements I see in videos of gameplay:yes

D

Deleted member 187360

If this take bit longer then we will be ready to download all the real teams and also old or vintage teams of 90's or 80's when this game releases on PC. M excited:thumbs

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Im normally a PC gamer but have bitten the bullet and bought it on the PS4 Pro, downloading now.

I want to play some cricket during the World Cup fever and Big Ants decision has denied us PC cricket lovers from doing so.

If its very good i may get it on PC as well down the line, but for now, one needs a cricket fix...

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I'm choosing to believe the latest it will come out is around the ashes time but it could be a lot sooner.just my opinion

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
There would be little point delaying it by only a few weeks.

Common sense suggests itll be held back till the Ashes for another publicity push - sadly.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I know ,fortunately some kind person has updated ashes cricket with world cup squads so I am playing that tournament for now.So it's not too bad.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Im normally a PC gamer but have bitten the bullet and bought it on the PS4 Pro, downloading now.

I want to play some cricket during the World Cup fever and Big Ants decision has denied us PC cricket lovers from doing so.

If its very good i may get it on PC as well down the line, but for now, one needs a cricket fix...
I'll probably buy it again on Switch when the time comes.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Look at the bright side, by the time the games came out on PC hopefully all the teams,logos, squads, stadiums etc will be done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread