NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
few advice here and there that if the player is in a team he should not be available list when creating a team.
plus when go to players page its hard to edit like if you have 100 players its gonna be little hard to find or maybe edit player where you create a team.

It is sorted Alphabetically so no issues!!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I know you are working on the main engine Sohum, but for the 2.0.0 release can we see a full international db for ODI and a T20 one?
There are a few guys who have created DBs so I won't spend too much time making them.

sohum added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

few advice here and there that if the player is in a team he should not be available list when creating a team.
plus when go to players page its hard to edit like if you have 100 players its gonna be little hard to find or maybe edit player where you create a team.
1. The first suggestion (player in a team shouldn't be available in the list) is completely contradictory to another suggestion I received wherein players can be part of multiple teams. I'm going to leave it like that but I may add some filters.

2. I can add an edit player button to the teams page.
3. I can add a filter by team drop-down to the players page.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
PCCS 2.0 is going to take a little longer than I thought because I'm going to rewrite the probabilities from scratch. I had originally copied the T20 probs and tried to modify them but there were so many different factors that it didn't really work out... i.e. teams would be getting bowled out by the 40th over.

I just rewrote the pacing algorithm for ODIs and I'll now rewrite the probabilities. Hopefully should have something out by tomorrow.

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
There are a few guys who have created DBs so I won't spend too much time making them.

sohum added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

1. The first suggestion (player in a team shouldn't be available in the list) is completely contradictory to another suggestion I received wherein players can be part of multiple teams. I'm going to leave it like that but I may add some filters.

2. I can add an edit player button to the teams page.
3. I can add a filter by team drop-down to the players page.

Thanks for all that but u can do this like u did in matches complete there is an option where scorecard is hided for completed matches.
so there could be a button like hide people already in teams.

so no one is confused

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Hopefully should have something out by tomorrow.

Does this mean we will have beta version of OD engine out?

rahulkhush added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Also will our T2
Db work?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Yes really excited about the OD engine!

You have done great work Sohum..

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I can't run either of the setups, after i click on them. it says i need .NET framework 3.5 and asks me if i would like to obtain it although i have .NET framework version 4 installed. Does it make a difference if I used the Standalone Installer of framework 4 instead of the web installer?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Just downloaded the latest version. Works very well. Was shocked that certain bowlers were bowling with the new ball, but now I think its cuz I enlisted the usual opening bowlers as death bowlers as well (Steyn, Parnell etc). Next time around, if its possible, you can edit them in the way that Steyn balls 2 overs at first then 2 at the end? Assuming it isnt difficult.

Great Sim! Congratz on finishing the T20s

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
PCCS 2.0.0 has been released. This releases includes an OD engine. So you can now play OD games by choosing "Long One Day" from the match creation page.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Dude, I seriously need to use the sim for my story but the installer just doesn't work, it keeps telling me that I need .NET framework 3.5 and I already have 4.0, any chance you could upload the sim alone

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Just Simmed A Match

bvsa1.png

bvsa2.png

Too Fast

rahulkhush added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Another Sim

cskvsdc1.png

cskvsdc2.png

rahulkhush added 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

But The Best Was This One.

indvsaus1.png

indvsaus2.png

Users who are viewing this thread