AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The news thread is slowing turning into a sledging thread. :facepalm

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
The news thread is slowing turning into a sledging thread. :facepalm

Exactly, all thanks to Jagers who started all this. I'm not sure if they drink and drive but I'm sure they drink and post!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Zorax requests The Alliance to stop making Press Release
"For the love of God, Shut up!"

Legendary Allrounder and Dozy Doosra's Captain Zorax Doom has come out all guns blazing against PCNL side The Alliance, asking them all to 'refrain from making comments in public' stating it was 'making the PCNL look bad and my ears bleed"

The Alliance is the last side to join the PCNL, consisting of mainly unknown rookies who are desperate to make an impression. A little too desperate it seems.

"Look, a little bit of banter is fine, but these kids just dunnow when to shut up."

"And it's not like they're being clever or funny. It's just annoying drivel. Nonsense. It makes them look bad, makes the PCNL look bad, and frankly gives us all an annoying headache."

"I think my ears are bleeding thanks to hearing them yap on and on about some garbage. It's not even interesting banter. It's just dull and annoying."

When asked if he was being a little too harsh on the rookies who were just trying to fit in, Zorax responded

"Rubbish."

Before storming off to attend another business meeting.

- Reuters​

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Bah, where's the 'thanks button' for this thread? Zorax definitely deserves one after that statement.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Ok,it's not like the other teams are full of experienced pros.

Its just that some of them happen to be very good arse-kissers who don't have the pebbles to start their own team and you hypocrites need to realize that just because you kiss Zorax's arse day in and day out doesn't make you fall in the same league (ok,got to give Zorax some credit here,he's a legend yes,but his time is up.He shouldn't have come out of retirement for one last shot at fame).

Pucker up fags..muhuhahahahahaha! ;)

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
My tribute to CM Punk but I've stated the facts.

cmpw1.jpg

The Rock

County Cricketer
Awesome is the word to describe that promo. And yes, you ripped it well, Sartaj!

----------

@Great India & RPHKR: This isnt the actual place for sledging. I'll catch you in your match thread.

BTW here is a reply to your fail attempts:

Facepalm_ID_by_urkel8534.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread