PCNL News Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Zorax Undecided on PCNL Future!
Bidding war looms between Dozy Doosra and Les Penguins!

Legendary PlanetCricket allrounder Zorax Doom has declared he is uncertain on which team he intends on joining this upcoming PCNL, despite rumours claiming the he had all but signed on with The Legendary Samurai Penguins (run by MaD).

The recent arrival of the Dozy Doosras to the league has put a spanner in the works. Claimed to be the spiritual successor to the Downright Donkeys, the team is lead by former Donkey barmyarmy, and has acquired the rights to use Shrek's Swamp as it's home ground.

Naturally barmyarmy's first target was the former Downright Donkey and Manchester Divided allrounder, Zorax Doom, who has now come out stating he is unsure which team he plans to join.

"Well, nothing's official yet with the Legendary Samurai Penguins. They're a great side and we have been in contact, but I haven't signed any contracts or paper work with them yet, nor have I received any official payment."

"The Dozy Doosras have also contacted me and said they are interested in signing me on, and have accepted all my conditions, and even offered me the role of Team Manager, which I presume means a higher contract fee and a company Ferrari."

"I haven't made my mind up on which side I should be a part of. Naturally, all these clubs want my services and none have rejected my conditions so far, which means I may be working for the highest bidder. Unless that bidder is PlanetCricket Divided, bunch of rip-off artists. They're lucky I don't sue them for that. Or the 11ers, that's an awful name if I've ever heard one, no way I'm joining them. Or the Unbeatables, a name like that is just begging to have their ass handed to them..."

Zorax is the most sought after player in the PCNL so far, and arguably the greatest player to have set foot on a cricket ground in PC history. A veteran of the game, he is almost as well know for his stellar performances on the field as he is with his shenanigans off it. His star power and brand name is unmatched, and he brings with him a large fan following and a multitude of sponsors, along with his on field talents.

What does make Zorax's history is remarkable is that both the Downright Donkeys and Manchester Divided were unique in that they never failed to record a Profit at the end of each financial period, regardless of performances on the field. Many claim that this many involve some foul play at the hands of Zorax and his business associates, but no charges levied against have ever been proven. Indeed, Zorax himself has come off wealthier after every season, making his business and marketing skills highly sought after.

When asked which of the two sides he would most prefer playing for, Zorax responded:
"The one that pays me more, duh."
Before walking off and calling the press conference to an end.

- Reuters​

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
"The Dozy Doosras have also contacted me and said they are interested in signing me on, and have accepted all my conditions, and even offered me the role of Team Manager, which I presume means a higher contract fee and a company Ferrari."

Maybe, but the manager job comes along with that.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
You seem to be mistake User2010. Just because it's a Job doesn't mean it involves any actual work.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yea, realize that after you actually join them. There are some 'under the table' offers. MaD is sorting those out.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Using our samuri powers, the Penguins now have in their obsession 'The Big Book of Lalit Modi's Contacts'. We will present it you as a welcome gift for joining the Penguins.

No one in PC league can offer you anywhere near the money that those contacts can. Not even close. Guarantee us your services for 2 seasons, we will even chip in Asif's membership card to 'The Lalit Modi's Contacts' Betting Club'.

You want money, we've got it. The choice is yours. Choose the Doosras, and suffer a roundhouse kick from Norris himself.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shall we have reporters for this thread?:p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If people want to be reporters, go ahead. But yea, you can use this for all your press releases. I know I will.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Dozy Doosra's Press Release said:
The Dozy Doosra's are today taking the unusual step of naming players they feel would be worthy of the honour of playing for the Doosras. In some cases these players may have verbal commitments to other teams or may even own other teams but DD are confident that not only are we plain better we also have more money and power.
All omissions from the list are, of course, someone else's fault:

hedger_14
Zohaib
riz7khan12
Aditya
Iridium
Covvy
Tarzan
AngryPixel
mohit_dude10
Insomniac

The process for selection was rigorous and exact. Usually we had no idea who you were but liked your username.

Another press release...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Zorax Enters Negotiations with Dozy Doosra!
Rumoured to have already received payment!

Mere hours after announcing that he is yet to make his mind, sources close to Zorax have claimed he has already entered negotiations with the Dozy Doosra's after they made a signing-on payment and offered him first second pick of the side's Cheerleaders.

Dozy Doosra wasted no time in accepting Zorax's terms and conditions, although it is yet to be seen if they will follow up on his latest demand to have Meet's head served to him on a silver platter.

Sources say he has yet to sign the paperwork, and his having his team of lawyers and white-collar criminals read it over for any flaws, but if everything checks out he'll be good to go.

What is clear is that if these rumours are true, then The Legendary Samurai Penguins need to act and act fast if they wish to obtain the legendary allrounder's services.
- Reuters​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread