----------

Okay, so back to sledging. :p

Beat this.

raw

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not the same post, last time he was a Zimrahil guy (later edited :p). And this entire thing by Bcvs is awesome! :D

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
The Rock™ said:
Okay, so back to sledging.
:facepalm I thought that now as you had decided not to continue sledging in this thread, this thread would again be back with some sense-making comments. Ah! But I was wrong, kids never learn thing too easily and Dwayne is one very mischievous kid around riding on his team's form and not on his own.

You need to read this Dwayne:

image4.jpg

----------

----------

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend

This is the PCNL News Room. Should only be for Press Releases, News Stories, etc.

Banter should either stay in the general (Introducing the PlanetCricket National League) thread, or in the team threads.

Not a big problem, just looks neater.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Okay, so let's keep this thread clean.

Hey Legend Hunter, FYKI, I've already finished reading it.

----------

Dwayne is one very mischievous kid around riding on his team's form and not on his own.

When did I lose form?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Okay, so let's keep this thread clean.

Hey Legend Hunter, FYKI, I've already finished reading it.

----------

When did I lose form?

Good. I also agree with Zorax. Lets keep it clean and resume it on the match day. Till then :cheers!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Hmm might I mention I find it really annoying the number of fail pics The Rock is putting now? One or two are more enough for the day. He just doesnt stop.

And why are we talking about wrestling, I think majority of the people have grown up and left it here.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Hmm might I mention I find it really annoying the number of fail pics The Rock is putting now? One or two are more enough for the day. He just doesnt stop.

And why are we talking about wrestling, I think majority of the people have grown up and left it here.

This post of yours was rather a FAIL. :p It wasnt only me! Didnt you check the last 3 pages?

Anyways, you feel its only kids who watch wrestling?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread