Pcpl; Plc?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Basically i'm sure people know what a PLC is, a Public Limit Company. Basically i'd offer a certain amount of shares of the PCPL for a money price per share. I'd have a max on shares etc. and both myself and Rhys would likely to have a combined share of over 50%, probably 51% as it'd give up the majority vote :) as its my creation, and Rhys has been asked aboard!

I just wanted to get feedback and see if anyone would be interested, there'd be incentives to buy shares like money/decision making etc. :) This idea may never work, or even be tried, i just want some feedback!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Well such as when i recieve money for teams/players etc. a portion would go to each share holder depending on how much he owns etc.

I've not thought it through fully, and Rhys isn't here so it wouldnt be going ahead until he returns anyway.

vintners

Club Cricketer
Plc's just don't work when one shareholder has more than 50%. Imho.

pal

International Coach
If we can find a site that will allow us to create a fantasy stock market and stock index, with fantasy shares, it would allow us the perfect opportunity to expand the PCPL to another level. Each team would essentially be a company. It would be much more easier and convenient to use an automated system, but if needed, a manual system can probably be created, though it would be pretty bare-bones.

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
That would certainly be a huge thing for the PCPL!

I'll put this out to Colin when he gets back, vBullitin might have a plugin for this :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Sounds familiar. :p

There is a stock market plugin for PHPBB. Not sure about vB though I think one should exist.

Users who are viewing this thread