PCPL Shock

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pal gets Chennai Champions

In a reverse to fortunes, multi-million investor Pal has bought out the 6th and final team, and re-located them.

The new team will be called The "Chennai Champions."

This is an amazing turn around.

When asked why the deal had been done behind doors Mr. Sharples said this;

"Pal has been a keen investor willing the PCPL to success. He's been helping behind the scenes with ideas and obviously has the cash flow to go with it. I've given the team straight to him because he knows what he's doing and he has the ability to make both the Chennai Champions and the PCPL a much better place."

It is now thought that the PCPL Prize fund is now over $1Million Vcash.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Knowing as I do the contents of Pal's bank account I'd say that all the other teams might as well just give up on bidding for players ;)
Again though I don't approve of renaming and moving the team although at least there are now 2 Indian teams for all the members here to fight over being in.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Knowing as I do the contents of Pal's bank account I'd say that all the other teams might as well just give up on bidding for players ;)
Again though I don't approve of renaming and moving the team although at least there are now 2 Indian teams for all the members here to fight over being in.

Your concerns over players should be eased when i decide on a few things :)

Also, it is likely that owners will only own the team for this seasons PCPL, and then there will be 6 totally new teams next year (Which wont be relocated as its caused uproar :p)

Don't quote me on that as its not finalized.

pal

International Coach
Thank you, guys. The team details are somewhat provisional for now. My main reason for joining this venture is to enrich the impoverished cricketers in this league. Everything will be conducted in a philanthropic spirit.

Booo! Booo!

Pal doesn't know how to manage a team

I hope you'll be singing a different tune when you sign a contract to play for our team. :p

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Thank you, guys. The team details are somewhat provisional for now. My main reason for joining this venture is to enrich the impoverished cricketers in this league. Everything will be conducted in a philanthropic spirit.

I hope you'll be singing a different tune when you sign a contract to play for our team. :p

There won't be a contract! :p

You'll see me on the field, on the opposite team.

pal

International Coach
There won't be a contract!

You'll see me on the field, on the opposite team.

Ah, I see what you're hinting at. The bookie will be sent to your room later.

Users who are viewing this thread