Retired Administrator
Not finished and I'm off out now but here's a sneak preview for you:

Attachments

• VVbatting.jpg
    VVbatting.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 15

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Btw, I'm pretty sure I've not played a match, how come I still have 11 matches? :confused:

You've played in matches 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, po1 and po4. Someone made an error with the sheet and you had the same match added in twice.
You've actually scored 427 @ 71.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm posting up the Div 2 stats as I go.
An interesting little bonus stat for you on squad activity. This is how many of their squad of 18 have not featured once in any game.
MD - 5
CC - 3
DD - 2
TT - 2
VV - 3
SS - 5
HH - 6
BB - 1

I guess BB take the prize for the most active whole squad. Can't quite understand how HH have used so few players especially with one international less each match.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I'm posting up the Div 2 stats as I go.
An interesting little bonus stat for you on squad activity. This is how many of their squad of 18 have not featured once in any game.
MD - 5
CC - 3
DD - 2
TT - 2
VV - 3
SS - 5
HH - 6
BB - 1

I guess BB take the prize for the most active whole squad. Can't quite understand how HH have used so few players especially with one international less each match.
We have used ony two internationals per match because that all what we have. We only have two internatonals. We're going unchanged every other match because this team is doing wonders for us. Apaprt from one or two matches we have done very well considering the fact we are new to this competition.

Users who are viewing this thread