PCPL2 Final Tables & Statistics

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, I agree. They take absolutely ages, as i'm not good with excel :p For Colin? 30 minutes for everything!

Abhas

Retired Administrator
And you still haven't finished...surely a record :p

Simon, like I said earlier, if you need any help with Excel, I'm more than willing to help :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Once you understand Excel you can take certain shortcuts. My stats sheet is entirely formula-based though and doesn't use visual basic or anything.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
NRR's updated, at last.
Clearly showing that CC are ahead of DD in the battle for the second spot in the final, however, Toronto's place is not yet guaranteed in the big showdown as well. However, they have showed, once again, that a 'lesser' club has just as much, if not more, fight that the big spending teams below them! :p

Enjoy the play-off week.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ok guys, a day late, a dollar short!

Plans for today, get the Div2 stats up!! They'll be up god-dammit! Even if I have to tell friends i'm "busy," now thats commitment ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Should take you 40 mins tops :p
Here's a tip for you - don't fill right until you've added all three games to runs.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Colin, we all know it won't take 40 minutes :p

Might need a bit of help with the top runs/wickets sheet. But that will be later on :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Table updated. I'll try and figure out the NRR's later seeing as Rhys is away all week and we might well need them...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Division 1 updates done. I wasn't sure what to do with MD as they are now playing "easier" opposition but I've kept their stats in the division 1 section.
Also done the NRR's (for div 1) - not sure how Rhys was working them out but I used the method described by Wisden and came out with some slightly different figures to him.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I know, i'm going on a day trip today to Wales, so will do them on the way down :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Division 1 stats updated. I've been asked to do div 2 which I will try to do (5 matches worth per team :() before the weekend.

barmyarmy added 16 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Division 2 runrates now done. With their superior runrate should BB beat Sydney tomorrow they will finish above them.
All to play for as MD must beat HH to get into the relegation/promotion playoff too.
VV's game at TT is also a must-win whilst CC/DD is the only dead rubber.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sorry, I've got that wrong haven't I. They've won 2 matches already...
Just VV that must win.

Incidentally I've done the VV net RR and batting stats. :)

Users who are viewing this thread