PCWF Retribution (Show 5)

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
worknaoeg4.jpg

Fireworks go off around the stage as "Riot" by Three Days Grace plays signalling the start of the show here at Houston, Texas. Chris Greenall and Dane Tyler walk down the ramp to cheers from the crowd. Chris waves to the crowd and Dane slaps him. They take their places at the announce table.

CG: Welcome to PCWF's tour of USA. We're here tonight in Houston, Texas, and it appears that the fans like as here as much as they do in the UK.

DT: Well, who wouldn't like PCWF? It's the best fed in the world.

The titantron flashes and Chesney Daniels is backstage with a ginger girl around his age, maybe younger. He has a broad smile on his face as he wheels down the corridor. A door opens and Goyle comes out in green SlitherSnake Quiddit robes.

Goyle: Yeah, alright, Crabbe. I'll just get some more beer...oh

Goyle grins broadly as he sees Chez.

Goyle: Hello, Chez. Looking forward to your match tonight? I am. Oh, and who's this?

Chez looks unfazed by Goyle and tries to look all cocky.

Daniels: Well, Goyle, you peasant. This is mah sister, Ginneh.

Daniels kisses his sister full on. Ginny backs away and slaps Chez. Goyle looks hurt by Chez's insult. Goyle then seems to figure out what's going on. He laughs.

Goyle: Oh, Chez. I know you're trying to act all cool in front of your guest, but please don't try and insult me as you know you'll pay for it.

Styles: Goyle, what are you doing?

Styles is visible through the open door, and is sitting on the sofa, playstation controller in hand.

Goyle: Sorry, Chez is out here with his sister.

Styles: Sister, eh?

Goyle: Yeah. He's trying to act all hard in front of her.

Laughing is heard from inside the locker room. And Crabbe appears in view in identical robes as Goyle and Styles.

Goyle: Anyway, how come you don't talk in that stupid Manchester accent, Ginny?

Ginny: Probably because I'm not stupid. Anyway, I've got to go and find my seat. Seeya later, guys. Nice meeting you.

Daniels: Bye, Ginneh.

Chesney Daniels is now alone with Goyle, he gets a look of fear on his face.

Daniels: Look, Goyle. What ah said was ernleh a jorke. Ah didn't mean it.

Goyle just laughs and pushes past him.

"In da club" by 50 Cent hits the speakers as fireworks go above the stage and The Big Khan emerges. He looks straight on at the ring and flips over the ropes before going on the top turnbuckle and doing the Randy Orton pose.

Richard Clark: And in the ring, from Sheffield, England, weighing in at 40kg...The Big Khan!

Ladysmith Black Mambazo plays as Arktik Munkee leaps onto the staging area, carrying a spear and saying some voodoo African stuff. He prances into the ring and puts a voodoo charm on the audience.

Richard Clark: And from Hove, England, weighing in at 5 stone...Arktik Munkee!

"Eye Of The Tiger" plays as King Triple Trouble decked in bling and a shiny golden gown struts down the carpet swearing and pulling the finger at the boo-ing crowd before backflipping into the ring.

Richard Clark: From Donald, Australia, weighing in at 100kg...King Triple Trouble!

The bell rings for the match to start and Arktik Munkee tries a kick at Khan. Khan catches his foot and laughs. However, Arktik Munkee swings his other foot around to make contact with the back of Khan's head, executing a wonderful enzuigiri. KTT tries to capitalize on both grounded men and lifts Arktik Munkee high above his head. He throws him up in the air and walks forward. Munkee falls to the floor and the crowd gasps at the impact of that flapjack. KTT moves on to Khan.

Khan is ready for him, though, and rakes KTT's eyes, when he tries to lift him up, sending KTT wheeling backwards. KTT grabs the rope for support. Arktik Munkee baseball slides through his legs and out of the ring. Once out, Munkee pulls KTT's ankle, and KTT falls flat on his face. Khan gets cheeky and goes for a cover. However, Arktik Munkee breaks it up, sliding his spear to the corner of the ring. The referee eyes it up, but continues the match. KTT has rolled out of the ring and now it's just Khan and Munkee.

Munkee whips Khan into the ropes. Khan bounces back and attempts a clothesline. Munkee ducks and wraps his arms around Khan's lower half, falling backwards. Khan gets planted and Munkee goes for a cover. He gets a two count before the referee notices Khan's foot on the rope. The crowd are stirred and the referee looks for the cause of the commotion. KTT has a chair in his hand outside the ring. The referee climbs out of the ring to sort him out. However, Munkee picks up his spear and starts digging it into Khan's face.

Khan screams in pain and taps, Munkee throws the spear away quickly as the referee climbs back into the ring. Munkee quickly turns the spear in face move into a crossface variation. The referee slides by and sees Khan tapping. He rings the bell. Arktik Munkee lets his arm be raised by the referee and leaps over the top rope onto the outside and onto KTT. The crowd are shocked by his eagerness to cause pain to other competitors.

DT: Well, I must say this Arktik Munkee kid has talent, although I don't understand the voodoo stuf.

CG: Talent? He shoved a spear in Khan's head! I think Khan looked the most talented of the wrestlers.

DT: You would.

CG: What's that supposed to mean?

Winner: Arktik Munkee

"Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne hits the speakers as Don Pedro comes out to the ring high fiving fans when he gets in the ring, he does a little jig to big cheers.

Richard Clark: This match is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifier for the three way tag match for the tag titles. In the ring, weighing in at 24 stone...Don Pedro!

"Sexy Boy" hits the speakers as HBK comes out from the back. Halfway down the ramp, he stops and performs his "Sexy Boy-Muscle Man" pose. Huge pyros are set off as he climbs into the ring.

Richard Clark: And his tag partner, weighing in at 225lbs...HBK!

"Time to play the game" hits the speakers as Carly Columbus comes out from the back, bottle of water in hand. He takes a drink and spits it up into the air. He then proceeds down the ramp and climbs into the ring. He climbs a turnbuckle and spits more water into the air.

Richard Clark: Weighing in at 273lbs...Carly Columbus!

"Ace of Spades" by Motorhead hits the speakers as The Xtremist makes his way through the fireworks on the staging area and to the ring.

Richard Clark: And his partner, weighing in at 257lbs...The Xtremist!

The bell rings as HBK and Carly Columbus start first in the ring. Columbus gains the advantage by putting HBK in a tight headlock. HBK tries to struggle out of it by elbowing Carly Columbus repeatedly in the ribs. Columbus doesn't back down and twists around, falling down, performing a neckbreaker. Columbus gets back to his feet and drags HBK to his corner and tags in The Xtremist. Xtremist gets to work on HBK, delivering rights and lefts and kicking his body. HBK ends up being at the turnbuckle and The Xtremist performs an "MVP" style extravagant kick to the face.

HBK staggers to his feet and walks straight into a hard powerbomb by The Xtremist. The Xtremist doesn't bother going for the cover and instead goes to his corner and ascends to the top rope. The crowd know what's coming, and, as soon as HBK is back to his feet, Xtremist delivers a clothesline off the top rope. The Xtremist then wraps HBK into a sharpshooter. Carly Columbus sprints into the ring and towards Don Pedro. Pedro simply pushes him up, over his head, where he lands painfully on his back outside the ring. HBK eventually succumbs and taps giving The Xtremist and Carly Columbus the win.

CG: Well, these guys look an impressive tag team and could cause a big upset next week to earnt he tag titles.

DT: Ha. Now you're joking. Let me remind you that Crabbe and Goyle are competing for the tag titles next week.

Winners and qualified team: Carly Columbus and The Xtremist

"I AM THE ONE AND ONLY"

Chesney Daniels wheels down the ramp to the ring. He wheels up a special wheelchair ramp and squeezes his chair and his body through the ropes. He gets a microphone from a stage hand and is about to speak when the Hogwarts theme tune hits the speakers. Chez is white as a sheet when Crabbe, Goyle and Styles appear on the entrance ramp. They all walk down to the ring and climb in. They all have microphones.

CD: Well, gahs. I have brought suhmwuhn here tahnahgt to teach yah a lesson. Welcome mah friend, Chris Dayyyyyvisssssssss!

Chris Davis comes out from the back to "Smile Like you Mean It". He enters the ring and shakes Daniels' hand. Zoraxis also bursts out from the crowd and climbs into the ring, standing behind Daniels.

Daniels: Well, it looks lahk the magic ahliahns will be orver!

Styles: Actually, Chez. If you wish to bring a couple of people out here, I think it'll be fair for me, Crabbe and Goyle- the owners of the company- to announce something. At "Please Don't Lean Over Dis Rail- Ultimate Vendetta", your gang of 3 will face off against us in a Hell In A Cell! And, for a practice match, you, on your own, will face us 3 in a dome match in 2 weeks!

The crowd goes wild at the announcement of the two matches. Chez is laughing.

Daniels: You think you can beat me? Ahm the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5time, 5 time DUBYA C DUBYA CHAMPION!

Crabbe: Er...no you're not...

Daniels: Ah nor...but CAN YA SMELL...WHAT THE DANIELS IS COOKIN'?!!?!

Crabbe: ...

Daniels: Surreh. But we'll face yah 3 at the PPV and win! As we are Trio With A Tasty Soul!

Crabbe, Goyle and Styles laugh as they leave the ring, thinking Chez has embarrased himself enough. When Davis says on the mic.

Davis: Where d'you think you're going? Too scared to face us?

Styles raises his eyebrows.

Goyle: What? We're facing you next show, the show after that and the next Pay-Per-View...anyway, I forgot to mention, the contract signing is next week. Good luck at the PPV, lads!

The Magic Alliance leave and head off backstage as Chez doesn't get it.

"Dus Bahane" hits the speakers as Zoraxis Nostradamus comes out from the back. He straightens his tie and top hat and climbs into the ring. Once in, he raises his arms to the crowd.

Richard Clark: From Dubai, UAE, weighing in at 65kg...Zoraxis Nostradamus!

"King of Kings" hits the speakers as smokescreen forms on the staging area. Shravi comes through it on his lowrider and pyros are set off around the staging area.

Richard Clark: From Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 65kg...Shravi!

Shravi attacks Zoraxis before the bell and the match starts. Shravi kicks Zoraxis into the corner where he mudhole stomps him. The referee breaks the relentless onslaught up and Zoraxis is able to lift himself back to his feet using the ropes. Zoraxis charges at Shravi and clotheslines him to the canvas. Shravi tries to crawl to the bottom rope, but Zorax stops him by stamping on his head. Zoraxis drags Shravi back to his feet and whips him to the ropes. Shravi bounces off at a fast pace and Zoraxis uses his quick reactions to hip toss Shravi.

Shravi gets up quickly and charges at Zorax again, who, again hip tosses Shravi. Shravi this time feels his back and lets out a litle yelp of pain. Zoraxis bounces off the ropes and slides into Shravi, propelling him forwards between the bottom and middle rope, where he clatters on the floor outside the ring. Zoraxis then leaps over the top rope and crossbodies Shravi, much to the crowd's appreciation. Zoraxis then climbs up on the announce table and sentons onto the grounded Shravi.

Zoraxis climbs into the ring as the referee has counted to 7. Shravi manages to scramble his way back in on a 9 and a half, and Zoraxis climbs to the top rope. Zoraxis goes for another senton, but this time Shravi is ready. Shravi athletically rolls out the way and Zorax crashes to the mat. Shravi starts stamping on Zorax before deciding that he needs a venture to the top rope. He climbs to the top and leaps off, attempting a flying crossbody. However, Zoraxis catches him and puts his arm on Shravi's throat, swinging him around and slamming him- The Black Hole Slam.

Zoraxis goes for a cover and gets a two count. Zoraxis gets to his feet and leans on the rope, wondering what to do next. He takes a step forward, but Shravi is on his feet. Shravi sprints recklessly at Zoraxis, who sticks out a foot. Shravi tumbles over and falls onto the middle rope. The crowd roars as Zoraxis signals for the 619. Zoraxis bounces off the far ropes and tears across the ring to the ropes with Shravi on. Zoraxis grabs the top and middle ropes and swings his body around, kicking Shravi in the face. Shravi falls back and staggers back to his feet. Zoraxis jumps onto the top rope and jumps onto Shravi's shoulders. He then falls backwards and ends up pinning Shravi.

1...2...3! It's over.

Zoraxis puts his arms in the air and climbs each turnbuckle in turn, clapping the fans.

CG: What a great athlete Zoraxis Nostradamus is. He really showed that Golden Gamble hasn't wrecked his career.

DT: Nah, he isn't championship material. He proved that at Golden Gamble.

CG: How can you say that? He almost won!

DT: No, he didn't. Styles had it all worked out. And since when was "almost" winning?

Winner: Zoraxis Nostradamus

"Animal I Have Become"hits the speakers as Johnny Styles walks casually down the ramp in his wrestling attire. He poses to the fans and walks around the ring to sit at the announce table with Chris Greenall and Dane Tyler. Tyler shakes his hand, and Greenall tries to, but Tyler smacks his arm away. Styles is fitted with his guest microphone.

DT: Howdy, Johnny! Great to have such a fantastic superstar sitting at our table!

CG: Yes, Johnny. I look forward to discussing...

DT: No. You don't deserve to discuss anything with the great Johnny Styles.

JS: Ha, too right, Tyler. I've always admired your color commentary. And I'll certainly enjoy watching this match. JJS one of the young talents of PCWF against the lovable underdog, Chez.

CG: Tell me, Johnny. Why did you and your associates steal Chez's girlfriends?

JS: Seriously. You think a girl would love Chez? He's a dork. And, quite frankly, they didn't seem to not want to be with us. No problem.

CG: But...

DT: This is the owner of our company you're talking to here...

JS: Anyway, Greenall. How about doing what I and Chez's 50% shares that Crabbe and Goyle won pay you to do and announce. The match is about to start.

"Trap Star" by Young Jeezy hits the speakers as JJS appears on stage, getting the fans going. He performs his famous Peace sign and runs down to the ring. Sliding into the ring, JJS runs to the opposite post and flips from the rope. He springs in the air and punches it violently. Suddenly, a single firework is fired, shocking the fans and ultimately jibbing them up.

Richard Clark: From Dunedin, New Zealand, weighing in at 62kg...JJS!

JS: As I said, this guy is an exciting prospect, however he was no match for Jimmy G at Golden Gamble.

"The Fast Food Song" by The Fast Food Rockers hits the speakers as Chez wheels out on to the entrance ramp, performing the actions. The crowd are singing along, and Crabbe and Goyle come out from the back, dancing to the tune. Chez looks around and sees them in the party mood. He laughs and tries to continue, but Goyle has hold of his wheelchair and starts spinning it round in circles to the tune. He does this all the way to the ring, and by the end of it, Chez is looking dizzy and is covered in his own sick. Goyle tips him over the rope. Chez topples out of his chair and lands face down in the ring.

JS: Haha! You go Crabbe and Goyle! See! I told you they were party animals!

Crabbe and Goyle join Johnny Styles at the announce desk as the bell is rung for the start of the match. Chez worryingly hasn't moved and JJS circles him pointlessly. JJS feints a step in. But, seeing that Chez isn't moving, stops and frowns. He then takes a couple of steps back and sprints in, kicking Chez's head.Chez rolls over and tries to get up. JJS drags him to his feet and DDTs him back down. JJS climbs the turnbuckle and delivers a "Flyin' Too High" onto Chez. Chez whimpers in pain and rolls over in agony.

Crabbe and Goyle get up and get their favored weapons out. Tun Mun comes walking down the ramp, steel chair in hand. The referee notices and climbs out of the ring to tell him off. Goyle gets a ladder and table and they climb into the ring. JJS looks shocked at what's going on, but let's Crabbe and Goyle get on. Crabbe lifts Chez up the ladder to Goyle at the top. Goyle then shoves Chez's head between his legs and flips over him, finishing off in a piledrive position. The crowd roar their appreciation at the Canadian Destroyer from Goyle. Crabbe lifts Chez over his shoulder again and him and Goyle both ascend opposite sides of the ladder.

Goyle grabs Chez around the waist and falls backwards, Crabbe performs a neckbreaker and they perform their special Death Drop through the table on Chez. Crabbe then laughs and nods at Goyle. Crabbe sticks his foot in Chez's open mouth and presses down. Chez's eyes start to water as he waves his arms around frantically for them to get off. Goyle then grabs Crabbe around the waist and lifts him up high in the air. The crowd gasps, thinking he's turned, but then he drops Crabbe, and his foot shatters all of Chez's teeth.

Crabbe and Goyle laugh and high five. Crabbe then picks Chez up by his legs and starts swinging around. He swings slowly, then he starts swinging at an extreme pace. Crabbe topples backwards, as it becomes out of control and Chez flies through the air towards the ramp. Chez waves his arms around screaming what sounds like "UHHHHH NUHHHH". His head cracks against the unforgiving glass ramp. A large pool of blood appears by Chez's head as a huge dent is revealed in the ramp.

Styles looks annoyed at the announce table at Chez breaking his stuff. He gets to his feet and crosses to Chez's body. He convinces the now not distracted referee that he'll take him to the ring. He waits for the referee to climb in and hurls Chez into the ring post. Chez clangs head first on it, sloshing blood all over the steps. Styles kicks Chez in the nuts and throws him over the top rope and into the ring where Goyle catches him and powerbombs him onto a spare steel chair. JJS covers him for the 3 count.

CG: Well that was another despicable display from the Magic Alliance.

DT: Excuse me? It made that match exciting!

Winner: JJS

Match written by Jim

CG: Well, again, that's all we have time for, I'm afraid. See you next week where there'll be a 3-way match for the tag titles!

DT: I'm looking forward to watching my favorite team lift the belts!

Last edited:

TheDon

School Cricketer
Hey, Jim here on Don's account. I wrote Chez's match, just so you all know.

Great show, Connor. Though Don isn't happy he lost. :D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
How? Until you hold his funeral on one show? Cause if he ends up winning this feud, your popularity is gonna go wayyy down and he is going to go wayy up...

sd92

International Coach
Nice show...what more can i say?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
How? Until you hold his funeral on one show? Cause if he ends up winning this feud, your popularity is gonna go wayyy down and he is going to go wayy up...

If I end up winning? I didn't think that was a possibility. At the Golden Gamble PPV I was given the reason that my RPs "are boring, you just come down to the ring and talk." This time I RPed in a more creative manner, and still got crushed.

You know the match at Golden Gamble, Crabbe and Goyle vs. Daniels, the stipulation was added that Daniel's 50% of shares were put on the line. What you might not realise is that the actual co-ownership of the fed was put on the line as well between me and the banned AJ Styles (aka Jim). Since Connor decided that he should win, Jim now has a 50% say in what happens and he is also writing the storyline between Styles, Crabbe and Goyle and Daniels, Zoraxis and Davis.

So, because he is writing it himself, he makes it all go his way. His team will win repeatedly. He even named my team "Trio With A Tasty Soul". What does that happen to be shortened to? T.W.A.T.S. Yeah, nothing like unbiased Efed ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread