PlanetCricket Wrestling Federation Presents...Golden Gamble!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
My post before was having just scanned and replied quickly, as I had limited time. Now I will be able to post a bit more.

It obviously isnt just me who is annoyed. Zorax has echoed my thoughts exactly. Anybody seen as a threat to the top positions is instantly put in an unwinnable position in handicap matches.

Some other stuff as well. Do you feel that you have to make a mockery of my character? Since when does he have Karma Chameleon as his enterance music? I thought I was out of a wheelchair as of last week? I was put in one of the most ridiculous angles I have ever seen. You also did the same to Pinchinator, changing his character to a tutu wearing freak just because he hasnt RPed once.

As for my attitude, I commend Jay for his positivity, but I know it doesnt matter how positive I act, you are going to do whatever you can to bury my character. That is by doing angles like this, matches like this and counting RPs which shouldnt be.

Now the RPs. I know that my opponents RP was supposedly 8 pages long on Word, but I could write 8 pages on attacking someone brutally, as could anyone. The skill is in writing a meaningful RP. Does this clean domination by Crabbe and Goyle mean that you condone or even support RPs in which an opponent is violently attacked? If this is the case then I will go and do that, its much easier than trying to RP properly

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the views, Chez. Now time to dissect them.

It obviously isnt just me who is annoyed. Zorax has echoed my thoughts exactly. Anybody seen as a threat to the top positions is instantly put in an unwinnable position in handicap matches.

Not at all, Chez. Seeing as Crabbe and Goyle are basically Main Event wrestlers, of course they'll face good RPers and "threat"s as you put it. Also, Crabbe and Goyle interfering in the Main Event was merely a way of the person winning. I could have made it clean if I wanted, but I wanted to show Crabbe and Goyle's allegiance to Styles.

Some other stuff as well. Do you feel that you have to make a mockery of my character? Since when does he have Karma Chameleon as his enterance music? I thought I was out of a wheelchair as of last week? I was put in one of the most ridiculous angles I have ever seen. You also did the same to Pinchinator, changing his character to a tutu wearing freak just because he hasnt RPed once.

Chez, I don't think I'm making a mockery of your character at all. The entrance music was just a laugh, I'll change it for you now. Angle-wise, it fitted the storyline. Pinchinator has quit PC, so he has no use for his character anymore, and, quite frankly, neither do I. He's sacked.

As for my attitude, I commend Jay for his positivity, but I know it doesnt matter how positive I act, you are going to do whatever you can to bury my character. That is by doing angles like this, matches like this and counting RPs which shouldnt be.

Haha. I was wondering when the "You're trying to ruin my character" act was going to be put in. However, that is not the case. You lost to Crabbe and Goyle, and I think you know what matches you're going to have leading up to the next PPV.

Now the RPs. I know that my opponents RP was supposedly 8 pages long on Word, but I could write 8 pages on attacking someone brutally, as could anyone. The skill is in writing a meaningful RP. Does this clean domination by Crabbe and Goyle mean that you condone or even support RPs in which an opponent is violently attacked? If this is the case then I will go and do that, its much easier than trying to RP properly

I would hardly call the RP a brutal assault on your character. There was a bit of rough and tumble, and the destroying of your bodyguards that you told me you didn't want anymore. So, I didn't really see too much of a problem with it.

In the coming matches, I hope you put more effort into your RPs, as they're pretty boring, Chez. You just come down to the ring and talk. Not too exciting, eh? Have some flashbacks or past memories of your character instead of the ring talk. Try something different, and you may find that your results have an upward curve. Also, try not moaning about if you did badly in a match. Even if you think you were hard done by. Try PMing me if you feel that is the case.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for the views, Chez. Now time to dissect them.

Dissect all you want, Ill do it right back

Not at all, Chez. Seeing as Crabbe and Goyle are basically Main Event wrestlers, of course they'll face good RPers and "threat"s as you put it. Also, Crabbe and Goyle interfering in the Main Event was merely a way of the person winning. I could have made it clean if I wanted, but I wanted to show Crabbe and Goyle's allegiance to Styles.

Crabbe and Goyle were involved in 3 matches and in each one they beat down one man. They havent been made to look even slightly weak even once, whereas everyone who has seen them has been made to look very weak. Maybe some balance is required? Let them look a bit weak at points, as everyone should.

Chez, I don't think I'm making a mockery of your character at all. The entrance music was just a laugh, I'll change it for you now. Angle-wise, it fitted the storyline. Pinchinator has quit PC, so he has no use for his character anymore, and, quite frankly, neither do I. He's sacked.

Thanks a lot, can I not have my music changed to satisfy your humour next time? The angles: Both made total jokes out of the Daniels character. He blows up his own limo and then is beaten up by a girl. Yeah, hes made to look tough... not.

Haha. I was wondering when the "You're trying to ruin my character" act was going to be put in. However, that is not the case. You lost to Crabbe and Goyle, and I think you know what matches you're going to have leading up to the next PPV.

I lost to Crabbe and Goyle, they must have some Win/Loss record. I cant actually remember anybody ever looking remotely strong against them. What matches will I have? More handicaps I presume...

I would hardly call the RP a brutal assault on your character. There was a bit of rough and tumble, and the destroying of your bodyguards that you told me you didn't want anymore. So, I didn't really see too much of a problem with it.

Hardly a brutal assault? What planet are you on? The character is almost killed! How is it not a brutal assault. As for the bodyguards, I actually said I was undecided on them, not that I wanted them murdered. If you cant see much of a problem with it then there is something seriously wrong.

In the coming matches, I hope you put more effort into your RPs, as they're pretty boring, Chez. You just come down to the ring and talk. Not too exciting, eh? Have some flashbacks or past memories of your character instead of the ring talk. Try something different, and you may find that your results have an upward curve. Also, try not moaning about if you did badly in a match. Even if you think you were hard done by. Try PMing me if you feel that is the case.

I'll put effort into RPs when I know it matters and that I wont just job like a bitch despite trying. Dont moan? Why shouldn't I? I think I have made clear my grievences which are more than justified.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Time to get myself involved on this. I have a few suggestions:

There has been a few handicaps, that went one-sided. Maybe add a few suprises along the way? WWE/TNA/ROH always have suprises in store.

Connor, you are at fault here. Humilating a character (kayfabe) is good for your qualities as a heel, but doing it without the person's permission does take the mick. I hope in future, you use your own rules:

Originally Posted In The Rules
The only thing you can't do is attack your opponent or use them at all without their permission via PM.

I won't say about this part because it is between Connor and Chez. Thanks for the praise though, it is nice to be told that.

I was told that it was eight pages as well. Connor, you said if your RP's are creative, you will see an 'upward curve'. See here:

In the coming matches, I hope you put more effort into your RPs, as they're pretty boring, Chez. You just come down to the ring and talk. Not too exciting, eh? Have some flashbacks or past memories of your character instead of the ring talk. Try something different, and you may find that your results have an upward curve.

For me, in the past few weeks, I have only talked to the crowd once. The rest of the time, I'm in coffee shops getting advice, having backstage rucks with imaginary wrestlers (Jesse Wallace?) or saving kidnapped girls from drunken dads. And my record? 2/0/4..

I hope you take some of my ideas and comments and think about the future of the PCWF.

Jay

Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
There has been a few handicaps, that went one-sided. Maybe add a few suprises along the way? WWE/TNA/ROH always have suprises in store.

And have you seen Crabbe and Goyle doing badly recently? I havent seen anybody at all get significant attack in on them ever.

Connor, you are at fault here. Humilating a character (kayfabe) is good for your qualities as a heel, but doing it without the person's permission does take the mick. I hope in future, you use your own rules:

Nice to see I have a supporter on this one. Lets hope he applies his rules to the angles and to the RPs, since I was brutally attacked in my opponents RP and it obviously counted

I won't say about this part because it is between Connor and Chez. Thanks for the praise though, it is nice to be told that.

No problems :)

I was told that it was eight pages as well. Connor, you said if your RP's are creative, you will see an 'upward curve'. See here:

For me, in the past few weeks, I have only talked to the crowd once. The rest of the time, I'm in coffee shops getting advice, having backstage rucks with imaginary wrestlers (Jesse Wallace?) or saving kidnapped girls from drunken dads. And my record? 2/0/4..

Exactly. You can be as creative as you want and you can try your hardest, but you still lose to the favourites (J Styles, Crabbe, Goyle and Jimmy G)

I hope you take some of my ideas and comments and think about the future of the PCWF.

Jay

Same here, but I see 2 problems. One on a personal level and one on a general level.

First, for me, I'm practically written out. Remember, Crabbe and Goyle now have "creative control" over my character, so I'll be killed every week using that excuse.

The other problem, for everyone, is that because of the other stipulation of the winner getting co-ownership, we now have AJ Styles - who is banned - as co-owner of PCWF. So he gets to input creative advice. Which characters are his? Crabbe, Goyle and Jimmy G. Looks like all the owners characters are being pushed...

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Just to start:

Better than Chez's when he just keeps coming to the ring and talking. I like your RPs, just keep it up, and you'll find JJS gets somewhere.

Exactly. You can be as creative as you want and you can try your hardest, but you still lose to the favourites (J Styles, Crabbe, Goyle and Jimmy G)

Again, no, Chez. If you obviously can't cope with being in the ME, then just tell me rather than moaning about it. And, you can hardly say anything about being creative. You just come down to the ring, do a little moan, then go back.

First, for me, I'm practically written out. Remember, Crabbe and Goyle now have "creative control" over my character, so I'll be killed every week using that excuse.

No, you're not written out. And also you won't be facing Crabbe and Goyle every week. You'll still have your title shot.

The other problem, for everyone, is that because of the other stipulation of the winner getting co-ownership, we now have AJ Styles - who is banned - as co-owner of PCWF. So he gets to input creative advice. Which characters are his? Crabbe, Goyle and Jimmy G. Looks like all the owners characters are being pushed...

Chez. Surely you can see that by trying in your RPs (not beating people up), you can get somewhere. Also, I would like you to not post in the Golden Gamble thread about your worries in future. Like I said, PM me or talk to me on MSN about it, which, funnily enough, you've already done, Chez! So, I don't see why you have to continually post about how you feel you're being hard-done by.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Better than Chez's when he just keeps coming to the ring and talking. I like your RPs, just keep it up, and you'll find JJS gets somewhere.

I didnt RP for a couple of weeks for reasons which you know, therefore I lost those matches. Still, Jay shows that your RPs can be as imaginitive as you like and you still get beaten. JJS will get somewhere, a hospital after being beaten by Crabbe and Goyle probably.

Again, no, Chez. If you obviously can't cope with being in the ME, then just tell me rather than moaning about it. And, you can hardly say anything about being creative. You just come down to the ring, do a little moan, then go back.

I could "cope" with being an ME, but I can't beat RPs where an opponent is givne free license to beat me up when I am not allowed to do the same and those injuries are carriedforward into the show. If my opponents RPed properly then I could win, but you let them cheat.

No, you're not written out. And also you won't be facing Crabbe and Goyle every week. You'll still have your title shot.

I wont be? What will I have then? Everyone on Chez? I'll get a title shot and it'll probablly end up ending via interference from Crabbe and Goyle

Chez. Surely you can see that by trying in your RPs (not beating people up), you can get somewhere. Also, I would like you to not post in the Golden Gamble thread about your worries in future. Like I said, PM me or talk to me on MSN about it, which, funnily enough, you've already done, Chez! So, I don't see why you have to continually post about how you feel you're being hard-done by.

Im just making my concerns about PCWF public, if you have a problem with that then there is obviously something wrong that you dont want people to realise. What I have learnt through this PPV about RPing is that the more you beat people up in RPs, the more you achieve. Thats why Crabbe and Goyle are so successful

sd92

International Coach
Cool i shall sign up, but there is no point as i am going on holiday in 5 hours, so i shall do so, when i come back!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
My RPs are brill. Flashbacks, in-ring stuff, talking to Don Pedro, you name it.
BTW, I asked you to post a short, well written RP for me as a favour, cause of a lack of time, and gave you th basics. You could have made it nice for me, but you did make it crap...
And Crabbe and Goyle had a shared RP with you a bit longer than mine which was me alone, and yet I lost.
Although, in Connors defence, I won everything before this, and will be demanding a re-match to get another shot at the title.
But I agree with Chez when that your RPs are just brutal assaults, and, apparantly, without the victim's permission. Thats against the rules, and doesn't mean your RP is better. Although some is pretty imaginative, although it is just ripping off Harry Potter...

Users who are viewing this thread