GOLF PGA Tour 2K21

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I think it's exciting that 2k are getting more involved,but it's too early yet to say whether it will be any good.We don't even know yet if they are keeping the course designer and if they do keep it,will it be improved? Madness by the way if they do get rid of it.
Really hoping they manage to get Augusta in the game and obviously with it being a 2k game,really hoping there's no microtransactions.I think the graphics and the crowds look better,and they've added 2 new commentators.
Next few weeks will be exciting to see more.

I've just downloaded NBA 2k20 got it for £3.99 not played it for 3 years,so I'm interested to see if they've made any improvements.

I'm pretty sure there will be a course designer. This article mentions it:
https://www.pgatour.com/news/2020/05/14/pga-tour-video-game-release-august-justin-thomas-cover.html

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks very nice but will also wait for a sale.

Am I imagining it or are all the swings the same , no motion cap of Sergio or Furyk ?
Game looks nice , hopefully able to transfer courses from TGC 19

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Am I imagining it or are all the swings the same , no motion cap of Sergio or Furyk ?
Game looks nice , hopefully able to transfer courses from TGC 19

I've seen other people also say all the swings are the same. I'm not a golfer, so I wouldn't be able to tell.

I'm pretty sure that courses from TGC 19 can be transferred.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Would be surprised If that isn't sorted .Its a fairly obvious point to having real players otherwise no real point.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
It's about a month old, but this is a good video showing some differences between TGC 2019 and 2K21 side-by-side.

Users who are viewing this thread