GOLF PGA Tour 2K21

D

Deleted member 193590

Can't wait for this! Not been this excited since Mary touched my willy behind the bike sheds.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Maybe the perception of the "pros" issue was all wrong. It's clear they are proud of their work, so maybe they see this as the first step for the series and wanted to test out the reaction first.....surely future sequels will bring playable pros if this game does as well as it is good.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Pretty standard price for triple a games. Mind you Fifa 21 is £55 ($70ish).

I'd expect waiting until Christmas or other sales would bring about a cheaper price.

Games tend to be more in the UK than the US. The FIFA 21 price I've seen is:

"The Standard Edition will cost £59.99 / $64.99 (£54.99 / $59.99 on PC), while the Champions Edition is £79.99 / $79.99 and the Ultimate Edition is £89.99./ $99.99."

Games prices, in general, are going up, and PC prices are approaching console prices.

Yes, I'm certainly going to wait for a sale on PGA Tour 2K21.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
TGC 19 was $50, so I was expecting this to be the same price. That was also published by 2K. I see that NBA2K21 is also $60, so I guess that this game is now in that class.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TGC 19 was $50, so I was expecting this to be the same price. That was also published by 2K. I see that NBA2K21 is also $60, so I guess that this game is now in that class.
They made a big deal of stating that NBA2K21 was going to be more expensive. I would expect it to be a case that they'll sell back other content to the customers in the form loot boxes, microtransactions and DLC.

Sounds like there's literal gambling in it, not just covert gambling. Although apparently not new to the series.

Gotta be honest, knowing that I spend one price on a BA game and it is refreshing compared to these AAA companies.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
i would love to see some of the swing mechanics incorporated into Cricket XX!!! @MattW :p
I've only just skimmed over some of the stuff I've watched on it - have they actually changed much there vs 2019?

I haven't played as much of 2019 as I'd like to, mostly because I've been garbage at putting in it...

D

Dutch

T
I've only just skimmed over some of the stuff I've watched on it - have they actually changed much there vs 2019?

I haven't played as much of 2019 as I'd like to, mostly because I've been garbage at putting in it...
To be honest Matt I am a the same situation as you: have played some 19 but not yet this one so cant comment on changes but I do like the way that the swing of the club is determined by the speed of moving the sticks: something that I think could work quite well with batting bowling and fielding!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

Matt, I don't have a list of the changes, but this has some info:
PGA Tour 2K21 initial review: The best golf game in years?

I did read that there is a putting preview guide line that should help.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
They have made putting really easy if you put all the aids on will of course be more fun to have them off.

Users who are viewing this thread