Photoshop or Illustrator Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I need to pick up a class within next 2 days. I thought why not one of these. But I am not sure which 1 to take. I wanted to take ps class, but illustrator suits my time better. But what do you do in illustrator?

I thought you gfx computer nerds could help me out a lil bit. Need to know this by tonight! So if you see this thread, please reply right away.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I thought you gfx computer nerds could help me out a lil bit. Need to know this by tonight! So if you see this thread, please reply right away.

Nice way to say thanks to those who have done some quality work on this forum:facepalm

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
It's a compliment when you are THAT good. :sarcasm I didn't mean it any bad way. Nerd doesn't always mean "nerd" and I didn't mean it in a bad way either.

Why do you always try to take my posts off topic man? If you do not have ans to my question, please do not post any farther random stuff in this thread.

:)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Yup, geek doesn't feel as offensive as nerds... you can see that there are a lot of good gfx guys here on Planetcricket but none of them have bothered to reply to you..;)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, he said nerds in jest and you bollocked him.

The reason they haven't replied is more likely due to the fact that they don't visit this part of the forum.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
No, to be fair, if I knew anything I wouldn't have replied because he used the word nerd. If you're going to ask someone for something, even if it's advice, have the decency to be polite. If you aren't then I can't be bothered answering your question.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, he said nerds in jest and you bollocked him.

The reason they haven't replied is more likely due to the fact that they don't visit this part of the forum.

He can jest with me calling me nerd or anything if he knows me. In friends this stuff is nothing. But for a advice to a total stranger using nerd is slightly over the line...

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
But I am not sure which 1 to take. I wanted to take ps class, but illustrator suits my time better. But what do you do in illustrator?

Illustrator is mainly a vector graphic editor and photoshop a raster raphic editor you can make vector graphics in photoshop but once finished it will be rasterized i.e. converted to raster
illustrator on the other hand can edit and save raster and vector both types see here for more diff
Photoshop is primarily geared toward digital photo manipulation and photorealistic styles of computer illustration, while Illustrator provides results in the typesetting and logo graphic areas of design. see photo manipulatiion

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Wow people are too highly strung. He wasn't saying "you horrible gfx nerds" merely asking jokingly. If that offends you or makes you not want to post to help him then you're quite conceited.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Illustrator is mainly a vector graphic editor and photoshop a raster raphic editor you can make vector graphics in photoshop but once finished it will be rasterized i.e. converted to raster
illustrator on the other hand can edit and save raster and vector both types see here for more diff
Photoshop is primarily geared toward digital photo manipulation and photorealistic styles of computer illustration, while Illustrator provides results in the typesetting and logo graphic areas of design. see photo manipulatiion
That was helpful. Thank you!

Wow people are too highly strung. He wasn't saying "you horrible gfx nerds" merely asking jokingly. If that offends you or makes you not want to post to help him then you're quite conceited.

I doubt any of these guys cared, UNTIL, they read that guy's post. That started to put different ideas on their head.

That fool always does this. He quotes your posts, and replies to the most irrelevant part of your posts, something that is totally off topic. You can check your cricket section to see another most recent one.

Anyways, I am all set. It doesn't really matter anymore. I got some help from my friend's gfx photoshop nerdy brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread