|Planet Cricket Graphic Maker of the Week| Current Theme : Signature On Any International Spinner |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanmay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
PP its great that you have started this thead.It will really encourage starters.

n3wu$3r

Club Captain
ah thats what i really like an SOTW....Parnav awesome stuff mate..a suggestion

this thread should not be for postin replys etc it should only be for submittin sigs into the comp...no other talks

another thread should be specifically open for Chatting....where members would discuss each others stuff or suggest a new theme,idea etc etc.....

Tanmay

Club Captain
ah thats what i really like an SOTW....Parnav awesome stuff mate..a suggestion

this thread should not be for postin replys etc it should only be for submittin sigs into the comp...no other talks

another thread should be specifically open for Chatting....where members would discuss each others stuff or suggest a new theme,idea etc etc.....

Yeah thats a good sugesstion.PP should look into it

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
My entry for it:
2is8g7o.png

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Make it possible to make 800x600 wallpapers. I like that size as I don't like the wallpaper taking up the entire screen. That's my only suggestion.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Well, just linking them (Entries) for people to see is enough i guess, No need to have a limited size to go into the competition, only because that when they're IMGed, they'll take up the screen. :rolleyes:..

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, just linking them (Entries) for people to see is enough i guess, No need to have a limited size to go into the competition, only because that when they're IMGed, they'll take up the screen. :rolleyes:..

That wasn't even the argument I was making :rolleyes:. I don't like it when a wallpaper takes up my entire desktop. It just isn't very easy on the eye for me. That's why asked for 800x600 to be made possible because I don't resize my wallpapers down to that size, that's the size I make them at. There's nothing wrong with making the competition more flexible if you're potentially getting more people to enter in doing so.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Oh! no mate! That might have sound harsh, but it wasn't at all mean to! :) Just saying that like in sigs, the wallpapers can be made upto 1600 X 1200. You can use any size to make your wallpaper to the limits given. :) But, There's isn't any thing which may restrict everyone to do in the certain and same size ( 640 X 480 or 800 X 600, etc; )

I might get a bit stick here, was it the same thing that i am saying is what you were saying? The last line sounds like that.

Yeah, you can do wallpaper on any size you like shravi mate, There's no restriction at all for that, make them as for your comfort is, but the suggestion sounded like everyone should do wallpapers in 800 X 600? I maybe confused, but please correct me if that wasn't your view. :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread