Planet Times

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes it is hard to read. but as it is taught in school. News paper reports ought to be attractive and Times New Roman isnt attractive. However i will try to remove the bevel that i put to it so that it becomes readable. As for page builder i dont use it at all. I can host on any site. I can even post the HTML in this thread in a zip file. All i need is space to upload.

voldemort

International Coach
Okay now i need more helpers. Currently i have

BarmyArmy
Roonny_kingsley
m_vaughan
Ammar
and me.

But it is not enough. The number of Story Threads and Downloads is immense and we cannot gather everything togeather. So i need more journalists. No definite numbers. more need for story threads. So those who can help please do help. Currently the Printing Machine is under pressure. It may burst so i need more persons to decrease the pressure. So put in your applications.

Application Form:

Planetcricket.net ID:
Email Address:
Job Interested(story or download section):

If i get enough persons to do the job i can increase the no.of pages and even add new elements.

voldemort

International Coach
okay Aussies R Tops and Skateboarder2 anyone else?
And others just have a look at todays edition. Although only the first page is accesible because of the others being under construction (The printing machine malfunctioned). The first page contains news that i am sure will shock some of you. dont forget the link. It is www.planetimes.cjb.net

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Announcement

Our friend Voldemort has a special surprise for us all tomorrow. Just the words 'Click Here'. Only click there if you dare- you never know what might happen. Happy April Fools, tomorrow guys. :cool:

voldemort

International Coach
Okay Guys, I know Planet Times was down for a moment. The Printing Machine went bersek and i was busy with it. But fortunately i found a new Printing Machine. Although it has a condition that it will work only on Thursday, I agreed to it. So now we have a new host and the secon First Edition will be published tommorow.

voldemort

International Coach
Okay guys first edition has been re-published. So you can have a look at it now, www.planetimes.cjb.net . Single 't' not double. Now you can post comments too. And the staff:

Voldemort
Ronny Kingsley
M Vaughan
Ammar
Aussies R Tops
Skateboarder2
Will p

That ought to do. But if anyone are still interested, they can join.

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

I would be more than happy to help with Planet Times but Voldemort will have to use my new e-mail address to contact me. I have some content for him if he would like to send an Instant Message to me. :cheers

voldemort

International Coach
Okay then, here is the current Staff:

Story Section:

m_vaughan
Aussies R Tops
Skateboarder2
Will p
Sachinis god

Downloads Section:

Ammar
Ronny Kingsley
Themuel1
IndianCricketer

Special News:
sachinisgod (since he is a moderator, he knows more than normal members)

Editor:
Voldemort

And the first Nominee for MOM is The Champ. Depending on others opinion we will decide whether The Champ is liable to be the Member of the Month.

Users who are viewing this thread