Planet Times

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
let me see if i need anyone in case.
I have been thinking, do we need a forum for it for disscussing or is this thread sufficient?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well Voldemort when I get my Vbulletin forum set up (with Ste's help ;)) I could make a special forum called Planet Times for all the Planet Times discussion.

voldemort

International Coach
Trouble is Planet Times (as mistaked by many) is not associated with cricket but with Planetcricket.net. And it contains Planetcricket news and not cricket news. It is not cricket but Planetcricket.net. So puting a forum of it in other forums is pointless. So i cant make it on cricket World (hope that is what your forum is called) Planet Times delivers you match reports of story threads not real matches.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Planet Times Forum

Planet Times has become so popular that Voldemort and myself have made a forum where the readers can discuss the articles and features of the newspaper. It has not yet been released, as Voldemort is busy uploading the files to his host for phpbb. The address will come along later.

The Admin or Editor will be Voldemort himself, and the Moderators or Journalists will be all the helpers who Voldemort has mentioned and who are collecting information for the newspaper. All the others will be Members or Readers. You are all welcome to join.

Voldemort has chosen to upload his forum with busybits and using a co.nr domain name. More information about this will come in due course.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Skateboarder2 said:
Planet Times has become so popular that Voldemort and myself have made a forum where the readers can discuss the articles and features of the newspaper..

But surely people are already discussing things here, from which Planet Times was created from ? :confused:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well Zim, Voldemort said he wanted a forum about Planet Times so I simply helped him out and after downloading phpbb he is now at this very moment uploading the files to busybits.

The other option is that an official forum is created here at Planet Cricket named 'Planet Times'!

voldemort

International Coach
Zim, trouble is discussing it here in a thread would be a bit too cramped, and creating a forum for it too is a bit ridiculous so i decided on this, I finished uploading it, but installing it is left though

voldemort

International Coach
Finally done. The forum is up and running and ZIm the forums is not for discussing planetcricket.org but Planet Times.
Link is www.forumstimes.cjb.net

Journalists are supposed to sign up too, while it is optional for readers. (register with your Planetcricket ID to recognize you)

And another thing i would like to add is, if you want any of your current week downloads or match reports to be reported on the News Paper, send a Pm to the following for sending Downloads:

Ammar
Ronny Kingsley
Themuel1
IndianCricketer

and the following for Match results:

m_vaughan
Aussies R Tops
Skateboarder2
Will p
Sachinisgod

format to send pm
For downloads, what the download is, creators name and link to thread
For stories send the score, series result like Team A leads series by 2-1 and top scorer of match and top wicket taker. As well as the last match score.

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Andrew Nixon of Planetcricket.net has interviewed Andrew Wilson - Ea Sports producer -

Are you sure the above from your latest issue can be 100% trusted as accurate :p

voldemort

International Coach
lol, if you meant what they said in the article, then it depends on your faith in him, if it meant on the statement that i posted then was it worng? if it was sorry for the mistake

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It was wrong because Andrew Nixon didn't interview Andrew Wilson. It was just a summary made by him from the interview from a Xbox website.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
All journalists can now post on Planet Times without having to ask Voldemort. You will receive the password by PM.

I think that this thread should be made a sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread