PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bleh, can't stand alcohol. Besides, I only drink from my personal hip flask. From experience, it is best for me to not drink anything I haven't made in a crowded bar, especially one related to sports betting...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Then your beliefs are so far from the truth that some would say that your head, and infact your whole team, are up your arse!

wolf

International Cricketer
By picking up, do you mean picking up the ball that i've just slogged for 6 to bring up my century?

Don't you mean your shot was caressed beautifully over the sidescreen with the natural elegance a member of PC should have?

Metallica_ACDC

Club Cricketer
Any reason why the TF boys are all coming over here to give banter? No one from PC going to TF to stir some things up? Hope we aren't afraid or something?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Don't you mean your shot was caressed beautifully over the sidescreen with the natural elegance a member of PC should have?

Ofcourse, i lost my mind for a minute or two there!

Any reason why the TF boys are all coming over here to give banter? No one from PC going to TF to stir some things up? Hope we aren't afraid or something?

Yeah, we're the home team, when we come over to the place you call "home," we might tip toe in, i'll watch out though, its no cumfy place like this. From what i've seen your place is like a place i'd call hell, on earth!!!

trigg

School Cricketer
Beer drinking?? You guys think you can drink beer! You obviously haven't met Therbs from our forum. THE king of beer...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Beer drinking?? You guys think you can drink beer! You obviously haven't met Therbs from our forum. THE king of beer...

ehh? Griffo is on your forum under the name Therbs? Thats pretty wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread