England tour of the West Indies

J

jeromedascorp

If the west indies dont get a few quick wickets in the first session tommorow, then its prolly gonnna be a draw

J

jeromedascorp

What you just wrote there looks like a result. Please mention that this is what u think will happen since there are still 2 sessions to go in the match.

I

imported_Rollo

Whoops. It was meant to be an update, looks like I got a bit carried away. :sorry: Anyway I've fixed it now.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Auwais Barthez@Apr 14 2004, 07:47 PM
Whoops. It was meant to be an update, looks like I got a bit carried away.? :sorry: Anyway I've fixed it now.
In any case, it's been deleted. Updates are done only at the close of play.

I

imported_Rollo

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Apr 14 2004, 08:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Apr 14 2004, 08:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Auwais Barthez
@Apr 14 2004, 07:47 PM
Whoops. It was meant to be an update, looks like I got a bit carried away.? :sorry: Anyway I've fixed it now.
In any case, it's been deleted. Updates are done only at the close of play. [/b]
OK. Next time I'll think twice before posting an update. :cheer:

N

nik

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Apr 14 2004, 07:12 PM
In any case, it's been deleted. Updates are done only at the close of play.
yeah but andrew u deleted my update which i did at the end of the day for india v pakistan (plz don't get mad at me :bow: )

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Strange. Anyway, that's why it was removed.

For anyone who wishes to post updates, they must be done only at the close of play, and only in the correct format.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
**UPDATE**

4th Test - Match Over

Result

West Indies 1st Innings: 751/5 declared (Lara 400 not out, Jacobs 107 not out)
England 1st Innings: 285 all out (Flintoff 102 not out)
England 2nd Innings (following on): 422/5 (Vaughan 140)

Match drawn. England win the series 3-0 and retain the Wisden Trophy.

Man of the Match: Lara
Man of the Series: Harmisson

C

chiraz

btw...this means that ENGLAND are officially the third best test side at the mo (behind Aus and SA) according to the ICC world championship :)))) This rates performances both at home AND AWAY :))

ICC TEST cricket`s governing body so before anyone moans...it`s OFFICIAL lol

:P

S

squiz

I think a few of sides could beat England even if they were at the top of the table. They're not the third best side in my mind. ;)

J

jeromedascorp

I never liked the rankings of the ICC Test Championship. England isnt 3rd best. I think it should be New Zealand, Pakistan, or even India. But these 3 teams are only just behind England in the rankings.

Users who are viewing this thread