Sri Lanka tour of Zimbabwe

I

imported_Rollo

Well, there will always be a player of good quality in the Zimbabwe team, in this case, it's Taibu. :D

H

HArrIS

good try has been done by the zimbabweians to prevent whitewash and some great swinging deliverys by taibu :thumbs:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A draw for Sri Lanka as they warm up for the test series.

Result

Zimbabwe A 1st Innings: 294 all out
Sri Lanka 1st Innings: 461 all out (Jayawardene 113)
Zimbabwe A 2nd Innings: 306/8 declared

Match drawn

I

imported_Rollo

The Zimbabwe A team is (unsurprisingly with the players they've got) btter than the first team!

J

jeromedascorp

congrats to Murali. Ties the world record and I reckon he will beat it by the end of this test

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
**UPDATE**

1st Test - Close Of Play - Day Two

Zimbabwe 1st Innings: 199 all out (Murali 6/45)
Sri Lanka 1st Innings: 456/7 (Atapattu 170, Jayasuriya 157)

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
**UPDATE**

1st Test - Match Over

Result

Zimbabwe 1st Innings: 199 all out (Murali 6/45)
Sri Lanka 1st Innings: 541 all out (Atapattu 170, Jayasuriya 157)
Zimbabwe 2nd Innings: 102 all out (Zoysa 5/20)

Sri Lanka win by an innings and 240 runs

I

imported_Rollo

Murali beat Courtney Walsh's test record of 519 wickets.

052150.jpg

A

azp

i think murali's not allowed to bowl the 'doosra' anymore. i think it was the ICC's decision. however i guess zimbabwe are anyway too weak. the test series will probably be a whitewash as well. <_<

A

azp

My mistake. i think what was said was that murali can't bowl the doosra for this test or till the icc reach some decision about the angle of his arm or something not forever.

A

azp

D. Ebrahim played well till he was caught by dilshan that is. suprisingly (for me that is) murali got only 2 wickets. 2/58 i believe. :OOO:

A

azp

by the way i read an article about some umpire (i think it was the first umpire who suspected murali's action i don't remember the name) who said that "Muttiah Muralitharan's record breaking achievement made me sick in the stomach. I can't believe that the ICC is still allowing him to bowl. Once I took a protracter and used it with a photo of Muralitharan during his bowling action and found that his arm was bent at an unacceptable angle." the article went on and on following these same lines. what do you all think of that? :saywhat:

Users who are viewing this thread