England in West Indies

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, well played to the Windies rocklara, a pretty comfortable win (didn't have to resort to smashing sixes everywhere this time!). Things looking up for you guys, and as you say a must win game for England on Weds to level the series. Hope the weather stays decent and we get another good game.
Btw, that ground in St Lucia looks superb, a real nice stadium, packed out, and the wicket produced 2 great games. Good stuff:cool: .
Congrats again:) .

Auwais

International Coach
Originally posted by madmattg
God I hope the weather allow for the last match.

I don't think most of West Indie's fans will be praying for that. :D

italiansammy

School Cricketer
Lets see if the West Indies can win the series... I think they can and are capable of winning the last match--- They showed a lot of maturity in the 2nd and third one.

Rangeela

International Coach
one thing I gotta say St Lucia ground looked awesome.....

rocklara

International Coach
Sweep shot....

guys do yall top edge the sweep most of the times? i see the AI really playing the sweep shot on the ground, but i cant get it to do that when im batting. i have tutsi's 4.0 and sams exe using. any help here?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
wait for the ball to bounce before you play the sweep, you are probably playing it to early! :)

If England win this one dayer today i will post a screenshot of myself in celebration! :)

Rangeela

International Coach
7th ODI

Toss: England

West Indies 261/6 (50 ov) (Sarwan 104*) (Anderson 1/42)
England 264/5 (47.2 ov) (Trescothick 82, Strauss 66) (Bradshaw 2/46)

Result: England won by 5 wickets

Man of the Match: M. Trescothick

Man of the Series: M. Trescothick

Series: 7-ODI series drawn 2-2

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
A much better performance from England. Its a great shame that those other three matches were rained off. Trescotick in awesome form, and deserved a century! Hopefull butcher or thorpe will now be brought in to replace clarke :) And as promised a picture of how please i am at the victory

Say hello to the_gas

drink.jpg

rocklara

International Coach
well jonah and the gas....congrats mates....it was a tight series...but a comprehensive win for u the english. take care and i hope u guys take care of the kiwis...ok. go ahead and bowl em out like yall did to us:confused:

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
cheers dude, i think it will be hard to skittle them out for under 100 though :(

jonah

International Coach
Lol at the pic gas:D .
Cheers rocklara, it's been a good tour for England, pity about the weather as gas says. Looking forward to having your guys over here in the summer :) .

Auwais

International Coach
Good series saving ODI by England, good luck to them when they play New Zealand. Also good luck to the West Indies against the Bangers, they will play much better after they whitewash them. :)

Rangeela

International Coach
this was a really good series btwn these 2 teams..hope see more exciting games when west indies will tour england in june

Users who are viewing this thread