Sri Lanka in West Indies

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
one innings only Vaibhav lol, he scored less runs in 2 tests and a ODI than he has so far today. i don't see him doing better in the 3rd ODI.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well i think you now have 11 players and not 10 :p

Ya Bro Now Its 11 players.:D
Actually I love Samules very much.Just He was irritating me by poor Performance.He is Captain in my all Fantasy teams..:p
Go Samules.

No Dare.Now I have made him Captain so He will deliver another good knock in 3rd ODI.Already 3 sixes for him..:hpraise
Want another one..:upray

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
good 50s from Chanders and Samuels and a great series win for Windies. they really deserved this, they played hard and played good cricket and this will really boost their confidence. Too bad that Sri Lanka didn't have their top 3 ODI bowlers in Fernando, Malinga and Maharoof but none the less a good win for WI. Now in the last ODIs they can give Pollard and Benn a chance again.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Great Win for WI.
Honestly I have enjoyed both games.Its worth paying 70 Euro for this Srilankan Channel.
Samules has made me proud.Hope He will deliver more in last ODI.
Thanks Dare and other for Company.

irottev

School Cricketer
Good series win to the West Indies. Always nice seeing them do well.

I thought DL system got this one fair, after I was kinda confused about the Bangladesh one.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Good series win to the West Indies. Always nice seeing them do well.

I thought DL system got this one fair, after I was kinda confused about the Bangladesh one.
The 282 in 39 overs one or the 158 in 25? The first one was immense, but so was Pakistan's first innings score. It would take a top team to chase, but it would take a top effort to chase 300 anyway.

The second was an unremarkable total. Bangladesh could maybe have been expected to get 240 in 50 overs, which is decent, neither easy nor hard. Scoring at six an over for 25 overs really isn't a big ask in this day and age.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
But Still D/L is based on wickets?
Menas its not Practical.D/L provide to count this all on paper.So If Someone has given Traget within 25 overs then they are still playing with 10 wickets in hand.
So Logically First team has played 50 overs with counting of 10 wickets and Second team gonna do that in 25 overs with 10 wickets in Hand..

Though I found it totally insane.
For Example India Need to score 80+ to par D/L after 20 overs.
If Sachin gets out Score will be 102+ to par D/L after 20 overs.
In same Situation If Number 11 Batsman get out then also It will be same.
So My point is D/L has nothing to do with the game Practically.

*But until We don't have better system than it,We have to live with it.:p*

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I cant wait for the 3rd ODI, more excited about this one than the other ones sort off lol. Want to see a 3-0 sweep.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Ya This Day night thing cause two problems for me.
1st I am afraid of Wash-out.
2nd I have to wake up until morning 5am.
I have promised my GF that I won't torture her after Eng Vs NZ series at night with English commentry.
I do't know How am I gonna manage this?:(
Dare,any suggestion?:p

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
ahhaha make you girlfirend watch it with you.

Pollard and Morton in Chanders and Edwards out. and sangakkara already gone but the rain has started :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread