KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
179/7 India.. No idea about who has played what innings could not follow it

----------

India A reach 202-7 thanks to some enterprising power-hitting by Saxena. He's on 42 from 37 balls with 7x4, playing it IPL style

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
In the battle between Pujara and Rahane for that spot vacated by Dravid, Rahane has lost Round 1 to Pujara. In fact, the presence of Rohit Sharma also in this India A side and his failure might have helped Pujara leapfrog Rohit deservedly to be the starting choice for the XI when India plays its next test. With Rohit already being in the test squad, his failure and Pujara's big success should help Pujara be the front runner to play our next test match vs New Zealand. Hope Pujara maintains the show against New Zealand A also when India A tour New Zealand.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
End of Day 1. West Indies A play safely for 34 without loss. Powell in on 16 not out and looked solid. Brathwaite 13 not out

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
End of Day 2.

West Indies end on 320-8 a lead of 90 after India made 230 yesterday. The day belonged to Powell with 139

S

Satan666

Correct me if I am wrong here guys but the India A side haven't passed 300 in an inns for the series aint?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
India A have lost the series to West Indies A. Even the first test match, we fought hard to win the game and we almost lost it. If this is what India's future is going to be, we have to start bracing up for some really dark nightmarish days when we play test cricket abroad. Hope the likes of Kumble, Dravid, Ganguly, Srinath, etc do some work at the grassroots to resurrect India's distant future. Our current future (the current crop of youngsters) cant be tinkered with too much and so the next 8-10 years is going to be very gloomy for us (atleast according to what most true Indian fans would predict).

S

Satan666

India A have lost the series to West Indies A. Even the first test match, we fought hard to win the game and we almost lost it. If this is what India's future is going to be, we have to start bracing up for some really dark nightmarish days when we play test cricket abroad. Hope the likes of Kumble, Dravid, Ganguly, Srinath, etc do some work at the grassroots to resurrect India's distant future. Our current future (the current crop of youngsters) cant be tinkered with too much and so the next 8-10 years is going to be very gloomy for us (atleast according to what most true Indian fans would predict).

Thing is buddy the BCCI is presently concerned about making money, rather than sustaining top quality cricket in India, the first thing that needs to be done is to remove Srinivasan, I mean this guy also owns CSK, no wonder theyre the most successful team in IPL ever, corruption is rampant under this guy.

Remove him and then we can start talking about mentoring the younger ones.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Thing is buddy the BCCI is presently concerned about making money, rather than sustaining top quality cricket in India, the first thing that needs to be done is to remove Srinivasan, I mean this guy also owns CSK, no wonder theyre the most successful team in IPL ever, corruption is rampant under this guy.

Remove him and then we can start talking about mentoring the younger ones.

This is not just the BCCI thats involved in the IPL. You have the issue of so many franchises and also owned by several big personalities in India (like the Ambani's who own Mumbai, Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan owns KKR, the Mallya's own RCB and so on). If you tell me that all these franchises (along with the iconic players like Sachin, Sehwag, etc agreeing to fix games in IPL), I am not going to buy it. Srinivasan might act like a domineering boss, but I am not going to believe that he has all the power to be in Indian cricket.

India's problems in test cricket has to do with all the administrations that I have existed even before Srinivasan came in. Everyone has contributed to the problem. The previous administrations were as money minded as the current one is. They dont give enough thought about test cricket and about nurturing the right players.

S

Satan666

You do have a point there, but whether we like it or no things have gotten worse under Srinivasan's reign. To your question, the answer is yes I do believe that the so called 'Iconic' players as Sachin and Verinder have fixed matches in the past, but do not go off a tangent, this is only my opinion, mkay.

Users who are viewing this thread