National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
why are you surprised? that is just classic uthappa

I am not. Just wanted to note it because a lot of people had been calling for him to be our first choice opener in ODIs and even Tests

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Mitch Marsh really is putting his hand up for a spot in the ODI side again. Can't say the same for Hughes and White.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Marsh O.o he is performing beyond expectations ! :cheers i am so happy :')

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to note: Utthappa underperforming once again. 3 poor scores in 3 innings, where guys like Ojha and Rahul are doing so well. Includes throwing away 2 starts

Never for a second thought that he would succeed from now on. Goes on to show that IPL counts for nothing and thus should never be considered as a tool to assess someone's form.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Nice seeing Richardson doing well in an A game, could get him back in the spotlight and we do need some shorter form bowlers.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Vohra has really stepped up after the IPL season, can see him in the T20 team for India soon.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Wow Hughes just got the first ever 200 by an Australia in OD.

In alot of ways Chris Rogers is just keeping Hughes test spot warm, until he truly ready to own it.

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big step for Hughes would be making his mark in the ODI format to show he is up to the top level.

Hughes might of just cemented his place in the team for the ODI series in the UAE with that performance. Shaun Marsh is injured and Cameron White is out of form so there are not really any other alternatives to fill Warner's position at the top of the order.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Hughes might of just cemented his place in the team for the ODI series in the UAE with that performance. Shaun Marsh is injured and Cameron White is out of form so there are not really any other alternatives to fill Warner's position at the top of the order.

The AUS ODI top three/six is fairly settled last i checked: Warner/Finch/Watson/Clarke/Bailey/Maxwell

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The AUS ODI top three/six is fairly settled last i checked: Warner/Finch/Watson/Clarke/Bailey/Maxwell

Warner isn't available for the ODI series in the Zimbabwe because of the expected birth of his first child.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Another pretty depressing match for the batsmen so far. Only Nev really stood up and now SA A showing how its done.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Another pretty depressing match for the batsmen so far. Only Nev really stood up and now SA A showing how its done.

I know AUS A lost a few players to the ZIM tour & injuries & some play countty cricket & CPL (Khawaja, Voges, Bollinger) but I'm a bit surprised the likes of Doolan, Burns, Maddinson, Whiteman, White, Cummins, Behrendoff aren't playing.

On the other hand, will be keeping an eye off SA A players De Lange, Viljeon, Rossouw, Bavuma - serious talents.

Users who are viewing this thread