Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Code:
Sun Jul 6 - Wed Jul 9 
23:30 GMT 
(prev day) | 09:30 local
19:30 EDT -1d | 18:30 CDT -1d | 16:30 PDT -1d	1st unofficial Test - Australia A v India A
Allan Border Field, Brisbane	
N/A
Sun Jul 13 - Thu Jul 17 
23:30 GMT 
(prev day) | 09:30 local
19:30 EDT -1d | 18:30 CDT -1d | 16:30 PDT -1d	 2nd unofficial Test - Australia A v India A
Allan Border Field, Brisbane	
N/A

Sun Jul 20 (50 ovs) 
00:30 GMT | 10:00 local
20:30 EDT -1d | 19:30 CDT -1d | 17:30 PDT -1d	Australia A v India A
Marrara Cricket Ground, Darwin	
N/A

Tue Jul 22 (50 ovs) 
20:30 EDT -1d | 19:30 CDT -1d | 17:30 PDT -1d	India A v South Africa A
Gardens Oval, Darwin	
N/A

Thu Jul 24 (50 ovs) 
20:30 EDT -1d | 19:30 CDT -1d | 17:30 PDT -1d	National Performance Squad v India A
Gardens Oval, Darwin	
N/A

Sat Jul 26 (50 ovs) 
20:30 EDT -1d | 19:30 CDT -1d | 17:30 PDT -1d	India A v South Africa A
Gardens Oval, Darwin	
N/A

Tue Jul 29 (50 ovs) 
20:30 EDT -1d | 19:30 CDT -1d | 17:30 PDT -1d	National Performance Squad v India A
Northline Oval, Palmerston	
N/A

Thu Jul 31 (50 ovs) 
20:30 EDT -1d | 19:30 CDT -1d | 17:30 PDT -1d	Australia A v India A
Marrara Cricket Ground, Darwin	
N/A

The series begins today with the first unofficial test played at Allan Border Field. This series is of huge importance knowing we are playing 4 test and a world cup followed by it in next coming few months.

Here is the squad

Squad for four-day matches Manoj Tiwary (capt.), KL Rahul, Jiwanjot Singh, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Karun Nair, Naman Ojha, Pragyan Ojha, Umesh Yadav, Dhawal Kulkarni, Anureet Singh, Rajat Paliwal, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, B Aparajith

Squad for quadrangular series Robin Uthappa (capt.), Unmukt Chand, Manish Pandey, Ambati Rayudu, Manoj Tiwary, Kedar Jadhav, Sanju Samson, Parvez Rasool, Akshar Patel, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rishi Dhawan, Mohit Sharma, Karn Sharma, Rahul Shukla, Manan Vohra, Jaydev Unadkat

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any idea if this series has an official broadcaster ?

Good lineup for India A. Will be interesting to see how these guys perform in fairly alien conditions

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Well do not understand why Utthapa is opening in test matches?

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Robin Uthappa plays as an opener for Karnataka in Ranji trophy. I don't know what point you are trying to make?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Trying to say that if this series is taken seriously, we should have sent two openers who would actually have been tried and would be in contentions to open. For me we should have sent Mukund and Sehwag for this tour. His expertise would have been good enough and we could actually see if he has something in him or not so that we move on. I only said Sehwag cause I think we would really need a stable opening partnership for the WC. Going by the trend our lineup would be

Sharma
Dhawan
Kohli
Someone
Someone
Dhoni
Jadeja
Ashwin
Kumar
Shami
Someone fast

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice to see the live stream is working on the Cricket Australia website now.

Good fightback by India after they were in trouble by losing early wickets at the start of the day. Australia will have to work for their wickets now. Nice to see Mitch Marsh and Ben Cutting both picking up two wickets. Cameron Boyce has toiled away and has one wicket.

I will be happy if Faulkner can take a couple of wickets because it looks like he has been economical, whilst still trying to take wickets.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Once again .. dont understand the calls for Sehwag to be considered. He did not do anything in domestic circuit on flat wickets. Played a couple of good knocks in IPL which dont matter. Yesterday, he was visibly uncomfortable against Brett Lee even though Lee wasnt even hitting his 140+ speeds

How does one expect him to perform at the international level and face guys like Johnson, Southee, Anderson on Australian wickets

On the other hand, both KL Rahul and Utthappa have done very well in Ranji, and deserved this callup way more than Sehwag

Last edited:

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Trying to say that if this series is taken seriously, we should have sent two openers who would actually have been tried and would be in contentions to open. For me we should have sent Mukund and Sehwag for this tour. His expertise would have been good enough and we could actually see if he has something in him or not so that we move on. I only said Sehwag cause I think we would really need a stable opening partnership for the WC. Going by the trend our lineup would be

There are 3 openers currently in England and I am pretty sure the ones that are playing in this series are the ones who will come in if any of them gets injured. Sehwag is nowhere near the test team because he hasn't performed in ranji trophy. Both Utthppa and KL Rahul were the main reason why Karnataka won the ranji trophy last year. So it's not like they are being picked just on their IPL form, they have performed in domestic to get on this A tour. I haven't followed Mukund after he was dropped so I can't comment about him but I can definitely tell you that Sehwag isn't coming back to the team unless he actually performs in domestic competition. Making a hundred in IPL doesn't mean we should try him out. If he makes decent scores in Ranji trophy or Deodhar trophy, only than he should be able to come back otherwise, he is done.

I personally can't see Sehwag coming back because he is just not the same Sehwag that he was let's say 4 or 5 years ago. He never had any footwork but his hand eye coordination was absolutely amazing and that made him a special player. Now, he reflexes are getting slower which happens as you grow older but that hand eye coordination which made him so successful is also not there. This is the reason he will struggle as soon as he is hit by some pace and movement.

And I don't know about others but I like the new selection panel. They have taken some good decisions and have chosen players based on their performance and not their names. Some of the selection on this A tour such as Rahul Shukla and Jasprit Bumrah are absolutely brilliant because these bowlers hits the deck hard and can be very successful in Australian conditions.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Dont follow the domestic more can anyone shed light on Jiwanjot Singh

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If what we have been reading of Uthappa's "change in game" is right, then he should be well suited to open in any format of the game. If Sehwag could open for India and be successful, I am sure Uthappa can too. Uthappa has a far better technique (footwork, etc.) than Sehwag and can flourish as opener if he is determined to do well.

Good work by India A. Especially the innings by Manoj Tiwary should do him tons of good. I would be happy if Tiwary is picked in our WC squad ahead of the likes of Raina and Yuvraj.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What a brilliant double century from Naman Ojha. :clap What a comeback from Indians after being 72/3 to 450 odd runs for 8

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Double ton for Ojha. Well done sir

and Aus A on the mat right now with 126/6. This is going better than expected

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Australia were asking for trouble when they selected three all-rounders in the same side. Alex Doolan opening the batting was a silly idea in my opinion when he bats at number three for Australia. James Faulkner batting at number five was also odd. The only reason I can think of behind this is he wanted some more time in the middle so he moved himself up the batting order.

cricketmad09

International Coach
These Australia A teams are far from the second best team. They're more an experimental team full of younger players or talented guys they're pushing to reach their potential.

Having said that I still don't agree with the side they've selected.

This is the team I would've chosen.

Silk
Hughes
Burns
Cooper
Lynn
White/Voges/Bailey
M. Marsh
Whiteman
Faulkner
Holland
Behrendorff
Hazlewood

I'm looking forward to see how the NPS guys do in the one-dayers. They'll get flogged big time, but hopefully we can see a couple of the young fellas step up

----------

Australia were asking for trouble when they selected three all-rounders in the same side. Alex Doolan opening the batting was a silly idea in my opinion when he bats at number three for Australia. James Faulkner batting at number five was also odd. The only reason I can think of behind this is he wanted some more time in the middle so he moved himself up the batting order.

I think they want to give him more opportunities to show that he can be a capable middle order batsmen at test level. He's got a long way to go. Still yet to score a century.

Users who are viewing this thread