West Indies in Zimbabwe/South Africa

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What a way for the great man to go out. A 5-0 series whitewash and hitting the winning runs. He is a true legend and he will be soorly missed by all cricket fans.

Take a bow Shaun, you've been a great player!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
End of a legendary carrer :clap Shaun you will be missed , thanks for the memories

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
another good score from Browne, too bad he couldnt get that 50. Even when they put up a big score West Indies cant win lol.
Pollock your the man, amazing career South Africa is going to miss him.

irottev

School Cricketer
West Indies should have posted 300. Was a good match though by the looks.

I'll miss watching Pollock.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
i havent really been folling the news on the west indies match today, can someone tell me why the windies were missing alot of their main bowlers ? if the west indies had posted 350 or 400 they still would have lost with that bowling attack lol = \

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Can't believe how biased those South African commentators were when AB De Villiers quite blatantly stood on the boundary and it was never out!

Anyway well played Pollock, shame you couldn't finish with a full game but a win was still brilliant.

irottev

School Cricketer
Can't believe how biased those South African commentators were when AB De Villiers quite blatantly stood on the boundary and it was never out!

I've never liked the South African commentators because they do seem extremely biased.

Chimp132

International Cricketer

Anyway well played Pollock, shame you couldn't finish with a full game but a win was still brilliant.

i saw that catch and he didnt stand on the rope did he ? there was a small gap, should hae been out imo = \ great fielder, should be good to see who fields best at when south africa tour england (paul collingwood or ab de villers)

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
i havent really been folling the news on the west indies match today, can someone tell me why the windies were missing alot of their main bowlers ? if the west indies had posted 350 or 400 they still would have lost with that bowling attack lol = \

West indies has any main bowler?does it make any difference whos bowiling from WI?means today chandrapaul bowled well then sammy!..lol..

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Darren Powell was playing. He's their main bowler surely? Makes no difference who from the Windies bowls at the South Africans, it would still end with the same result. Very comprehensive series win for the South Africans, who rearely looked tested.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
i saw that catch and he didnt stand on the rope did he ? there was a small gap, should hae been out imo = \ great fielder, should be good to see who fields best at when south africa tour england (paul collingwood or ab de villers)
was blatantly out, there was a big bugle in the letters on the rope making it obvious, if they didn't pick it up though they shouldn't moan so much because their not certain.

International Coach
sad to see one of the all time greats retiring from international scene but i hope we in india get to see him in action in the IPL.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
S Pollock one of the finest All rounder of our time, My team may have gotten torture, but it's a great way to send off a true legend.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
sad to see one of the all time greats retiring from international scene but i hope we in india get to see him in action in the IPL.
ya and i m sure,he'll be dangerous there.it'll be gud fun.;);):happy:happy

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
well I for one thought that West Indies are going to put up more of a fight in these 5 ODIs, i didnt expect them to win it but i didnt expect it to be a blow out. It ends a disappointing tour for West Indies, it couldnt have started better with the win in the 1st test but from then on things just started geting worse.
there were some positives like the performance of Marlon Samuels, Dwayne Bravo with the ball, Jerome Taylor, Chanderpual and towards the end Chattergoon and Patrick Browen played really well. I think someone said that Chattergoon could become a good test opener and i agree with that he looks like a good batsman. And a injured Chris Gayle who gave it his all to try and lead his side to victory, playing with two injuries but in the end they got the best of him.
There were alot of disppointments in this tour the play of Ramdin who was steady behind the stumps but far from that with the bat. Fidel Edwards started of well but he just couldnt get the wickets, and there were the usual suspects Ganga, Smith, and a few others who didnt do anything to justify their selections.

i just hope West Indies do better when Sri Lanka comes to the caribbean.

Users who are viewing this thread