• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kieron Pollard???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If Andrew Flintoff takes 5 wickets and you take 5 wickets, Andrew Flintoff has taken more wickets than you.

Sureshot

Executive member
Excellent display from Freddie today, if he were a peacock, he'd be getting all the girls tonight with his pretty colours...

Good performance today by England, batted, bowled and fielded better than the West Indies. A very good series win, I felt it was deserved too. However, two very close sides and the WI probably would have won had they played Benn from the start of the series.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Damn I can't think of anymore. Help! Not you Avroneel.

evertonfan added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Excellent display from Freddie today, if he were a peacock, he'd be getting all the girls tonight with his pretty colours...

Nah, he just pulls them with his sheer manliness because he's such a complete monster of a human being.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
The only reason Flintoff is so good is because he's with Chennai. Fact.

He's a Lancastrian and that's that. Besides Chennai have such a gay name; Superkings? Lmao it's hardly Lightning is it?

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Let's all do a Caribbean Freddie dance.

The last time Fred did that he ended up on a pedalo.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Guinness don't do Lancastrians but

flintoffdm1803204x166.jpg

Lancastrians do Guinness

rocklara

International Coach
Hey mate, that's what I call on the spot reporting, send this weather up my way, could do with some showers, it's Friday and all, but it's the Lent season so not much vibes going down, need that rain to leave Lucia alone man!!

Really? Man I would love to give you some of that rain over by your end! Haha well 29 overs a side wasn't bad, a Freddie hattrick, now that's awesome!

rocklara added 6 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Cheers to my english mates here on the forum, congrats to a series win at last. Its been a tough winter, but wonderful comeback. Absolutely a test match like spell from Freddie to clean it up. Absolutely magnificient. Yet another record for the boards at the Beasejour Cricket Ground in St. Lucia!! Great to see the man back to 90% full fitness, and back to his old self too. A great match winning all rounder!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies could make Man City proud.

We are still crap by the way.

Sammy is a cheat though and should be banned from cricket. (Haven't sen it yet, been gash hunting yessss, but I heard he's a cheat)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
He's a Lancastrian and that's that. Besides Chennai have such a gay name; Superkings? Lmao it's hardly Lightning is it?

Sure the lancs bit helps a little, but the Chennai effect seals the deal.

Superkings = well we're obviously super and rule, hence Super and 'King' (since they rule and all, right;)).

Voila, you have a fantastic name!

(I agree, its a crap name :p)

Users who are viewing this thread