WC2007: Super 8

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Colleymore screwed the whole thing :mad: Windies must be saying Sorry Caps we are not worthy to give you a good farewell
Yeah Nixon batted wonderfully but giving 4 byes was horrible considering the stage of the match.
The best game of the WC imo

D

Deleted member 13648

What a game! Sad to see Lara lose that way though, what a great player :(

evertonfan said:
It was Jimmy who won that game for us. The best leg-bye ever.
Yeah too right, he looked scared though bless him ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Blimey, did we just win the World Cup? Vaughan should be MoM today, he gave the team the momentum we've been lacking during the power plays and made it possible to chase the total down. Our middle order on the other hand need shooting (KP excepted obviously!).

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Goodbye Lara,Fletcher and probably Nicco, hello broady! What a way for Fletcher to go

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thats was the best match in this World cup so far But if England have play like this vs Sri Lanka They would have been in the Semi finals.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I know I don't want Nixon in the England Test team, but bloody hell he deserves a go after his performances in this World Cup!

A bit of credit to Bopara as well; Helped us recover from the early wicket of Strauss.

D

Deleted member 13648

Don't wanna jinx things but who thinks the series coming up with West Indies will be another cracker like this game. Two decent teams with a lot to prove, sounds good to me :D

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
What a match! Just what this world cup needed! Exciting!
I'm so sad to see such a great man leave the game in such away. But just as the commentators said, this one match does not take away from his legendary, lusterous career.
Thank You Brian Lara, for your entertainment.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Sad end to Lara's career no cricketing God's here today.
Vaughan made a last ditch effort to show hes still got it even managed 3 wickets. Guess the English will have to give him a few more games to see if that was a one off or the start of Vaughan ODI career.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
masterkhan06 said:
Good Bye Lara We all will miss you But I really hope you play your 300th match.:(
He already retired, so i guess he's out on 299 :(

:crying
I was put to tears when he made his speech, what a legend...

Users who are viewing this thread