PlanetCricket Basketball XV - Discussions and Results

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I need to warm up Usman! I need a few games on the trot, just to warm my feet.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Its been a while since i've played basketball (in real life also, last time I touched a ball was in 2006, which is poor)

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sept 12: PCXV at Indiana

The PlanetCricket XV record their second loss in a row as Jermaine O'Neal and company tie up Chicago for first place in their division. Despite Rawlings' double-double, his team succumbed to a 19 point defeat slumping them towards the bottom of the league table. Starting PG Simon Barrow was a great disappointment in the 35 minutes he played as he failed to sink a single field goal. Pepper and Amir picked up the slack by scoring 16 points each but were no match for O'Neal who put up 30 points on the board, sinking more than 75% of his shots. Off the bench, Misra and Edmonds made sizeable contributions to help keep the game competitive.

The PCXV started off well taking an early 9 point lead over the Pacers. Turnovers and foul trouble plagued the team for the rest of the game as they were rightly spanked by Indiana. Tinsley grabbed 4 steals and handed out 14 assists as the PCXV racked up 21 turnovers as opposed to Pacers' 9.

Double-double: C. Rawlings
Game MVP: Jermaine O'Neal

Code:
	1st	2nd	3rd	4th	F
IND	26	27	32	25	110
PCR	35	17	25	14	91

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 33

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Starting PG Simon Barrow was a great disappointment in the 35 minutes

lol..You need more practice my friend. :p
Disappointing game for us though good to see some young players getting their chance.
Hope they improve till end of the season. :p

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
12 points in 17 minutes and considering my performance in my last game, my place should be secured.

Nice to see we wo... Only just noticed we lost. I like how I checked out my own performance before that of the team. :D

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
S'all about the assists! Don't worry guys, just another 35 minutes and i'm ready! ;)

nightprowler10

Executive member
Here's what I am thinking for the next game's lineup.

Misra, PG
Edmonds, SG
Spinks, SF
Holden, PF
Covvy, C

I think after this next game we need to settle on a starting lineup. So far, as Jazzy has said and I agree, he has pretty much secured his spot as the SG. Right now for me its between Sohum and Tom for the PG spot. Sohum is the better shooter but I feel we need more of a play maker as the starter which where Tom would come in. Sohum makes a great sixth man so that goes in Tom's favor as well. Myself and Scion have been on and off with our shooting. I can do a bit of everything and Scion is more of a defensive player, so Spinks will be given a chance as he's a better shooter. Rawlings has pretty much secured his spot as PF whereas Covvy is leading the battle for the Center spot against Dunk, who along with Sohum, Pepper and I would make a real good bench player.

Thoughts?

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Thoughts?
Where am I?

You forgot your start player so early?
:p

Regarding to Tom,Scottish don't play basketball. :p

nightprowler10

Executive member
Edmonds pretty much has that spot secured for now, but you're another decent bench player. Who knows, you might steal his spot in the next few games. ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I suppose that 35 minutes of feet warming isn't going to happen for a while, i'm off down to pub.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Gatorade is annoying me. Can we have other energy drink?

Those quick 2 minute appearance make me puffing for air. :p

Users who are viewing this thread