Story PlanetCricket Domination

Who should be the captain of PlanetCricket CC?

• Troy Lerana (a.k.a Mr. Sledge)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madhur Verma (a.k.a Lightning)

• Biggy Hoff (a.k.a Queenslander)

• Jake McDonald (a.k.a Weightlifter)

• Gary (a.k.a The Gary)

• Covvy (a.k.a West Coast Trash)

• Total voters

gutterman

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
are you serious 3 pages about arguing who should be captain and hooper with his jesus poses :eek::eek::eek:

OffCutters

International Coach
Alright, besides the Bradman, Waugh crap , why should you be captain? What have have you done for this team right now? Even though you haven't even had a chance... Blake's the simulator an owner of this team so he should be captain, don't ya think? And don't tell me about your upcoming century, if that day does come, we'll talk then...

You do know...that you`re the only person that`s serious atm? Isnt it quite obvious that this is a joke?

Gary123

School Cricketer
You do know...that you`re the only person that`s serious atm? Isnt it quite obvious that this is a joke?
Troy,Don't worry.
You will get a century sooner:)
I won't mind you as the captain,unless Hooper decides to kick me out of the XI.:p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Lol. Madhur takes this so serious when we are just joking around. Anyway, as long as Hooper is not captain, I'm alright.

OffCutters

International Coach
Dont go away, dont you want my special welcoming present for joining the Troy Legacy? I`m giving away gummi bears! I am sooooo cool. :spy

OffCutters

International Coach
NO YOU BASTARD! COME BACK, COME BACK! COME BA..ah screw it. There goes Jeff...my favourite gummi bear.

Users who are viewing this thread